The Madsalt 175g Peninsula

madsalt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good call I'll have to see how I can make them work.  I have 1" pvc and limited space so using a 1" cover might be tough.  I will look into them though because they look like they will be a great solution.  

2 hours ago, ShawnM said:

That sucks was it still full of water?

oh yea.  it cracked across the tank but held so i was able to drain it and take it out.  i'll build a new one tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, ShawnM said:

That's good atleast you didn't need up with the entire content of water in your stand

Yea that would have totally sucked.  I have put a new fuge in, luckily i have like 3 extra tanks.  

I still want to come by and grab some chaeto and rubble if possible 

And this little guy is the reason we have emergency return drains and in my case two.    I haven't had a chance to get the cover for my drain pipe  and this guy managed to make his way in.  Thank god I have two emergency drains because when I setup the tank I guess I forgot to open the secondary drain valve because the water was going down the tiertiary drain.  

IMG_6432.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, TheOceanTraveler said:

Just found this. I helped move that tank once upon a time. It still looks amazing. When my fuge grows up I want it to look just like yours. 

Oh my refugium is just a fledgling it has a long way to go.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived