90 gallon Oceanic sale - SOLD

Reybeast

We downsized, and we now have the 90 gallon tank for sale.  Aqua Medic OceaRunner OR6500 return pump (this thing moves some water!) rated at 1700GPH , max head 12ft, with this tank, 4 ft at most. This tank is drilled on the bottom with a drain and return holes, I have all the plumbing to make it run, MINUS the sump, sold it. I also have a Euro reef skimmer, it skims really well and its one of the larger ones, but it WILL need a new pump. . The canopy has 6 t5 lights in it, the reflectors could use some cleaning, but should serve you well. I would replace the bulbs because I cant recall how old they are. I also have an outer orbit T5 Metal Halide combo unit, I cant recall if they are 150 or 250 watt bulbs. I can confirm if you are interested. it has blue and orange LED lights for a moonlight effect. All lights have separate power and can be controlled individually. The light has 4 legs that can rest on the edges of the tank, or it can be hung with wires, which I highly recommend as it easier to work in the tank when its on wires.I have the pump for the skimmer, I just cant find it right now. I would take 500 for all. Please see pics. If the price is not right, let me know what is more reasonable. Comments are welcome, no ego to bruise here. Sorry for sideways pics, I tried to rotate before posting, but it still shows some sideways.

post-746-0-91304200-1482974298_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-97326300-1482974312_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-87340400-1482974326_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-27976400-1482974401_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-93269700-1482974422_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-57120900-1482974751_thumb.jpg

Sissy are you all selling it, thats your other set up , man i wish i was working id buy it darn its really nice, i could have one on each side of the bed, man when your not well enough to watch tv because of pain the tanks are really good to have an i like mine on the good days too so glad i went for it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The skimmer is a Euro Reef CS6-2+ 001, from what I can tell, its rated at 125 Gallons with the Sedra 5000 pump. The 3500 pump I had on it worked quite well with it. I have come to find out that the pump is toast, it seems that the impeller swelled inside the pump. I couldnt get it out, even after soaking in vinegar all day long. The overall height of the skimmer is 24 inches.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Euro_Reef_CS6_2%2B_Protein_Skimmer_In_Sump_Venturi_Needle_Wheel_Protein_Skimmers-Euro_Reef-ER1113-FIPSISNW-vi.html

So here is the current status. I had one visitor who believes the sealant should be redone, so he passed on it. Its not hard to do, I just dont want to do it, Another person came by and wanted to see the T5 lights in the canopy working. There are 6 lights, I can get 4 to work, and I believe the issue is that I dont have the correct Icecap ballast connected. I have searched hi and lo for the correct ballast in the garage but cant find it. I think I sold it or gave it to someone on the forums.

The sump is still here as is the outer orbit light, it has (4) T5 sockets and (2) 250w metal halides. All these lights work fine. What I am having trouble with is the moonlight LEDs, I have had to resolder a small circuit board, and I need to resolder one more to get them to work consistently

A couple of folks have asked about the sump, its 36x15wx15 across. the refugium is 6 inches of the 36 inches. So thats a 6x15x15, but the drain holes are at about 10 inches. Its always been great for keeping cheato in there. 325 would be nice.

Sump price 300 OBO

tank, stand, return pump (it kicks @$$) and canopy $200 (the canopy has the T5 lights in it, but you would need an Icecap 660 ballast to get all 6 lights to work.)

the outer orbit light is 100

Skimmer is 75, but it will need a pump.

Apologies for not replying, I am not getting emails to let me know people have replied.

ok, final price drop, after today, its going to the salvation army for the tax write off.
Sump 250.
tank, stand, canopy and pump 175
outer orbit light 75
skimmer 65

Couple more days and it goes to Salvation Army on Saturday. For those that might be waiting to perhaps get it from them, they load items into a semi trailer and it gets shipped to another distribution location, not sure where. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived