Hoping to find someone to help maybe 2hrs

saltwater snoopy

I don't know but my water source must have been bad im hoping to get some help i need to do a 50 percent water change in all of my tanks in 2 or 3 days fm now also can anyone sell me a half of a big bucket of coral salt this water change will leave me broke but needs to be done ive got 100g and 45g and 29g biocube thanks if not its o.k. ive had a tough month so please dont leave anything rude an having a hard time as it is thaks guys hope you all had a nice Christmas 3b24d84cce7bb8eb3edec694c142de66.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the overwhelming help offers lol but its o.k i got a great white Aqua fx for Christmas so my tank dreams live another day , really its cool i know its the holidays an ppl are busy but ive reached out for 3 mo with no offers im just glad when i was maken 4k plus i was a little more kind to ppl all good Merry Christmas

Funny thing come knock on my dr id help you for free or give you anything i had if you needed it more than me, but everyones different, also i owe one gal on here an once i have more then 20 bucks after bills ill give her double peace have a nice day guys

Archived