Jimbo is famous!

FarmerTy

Lucky Son-of-a-Gun!

I love that you used the word Googled!

Isn't everything "googled" these days? cool.png

I was just asking Jeeves the other day how smartphones work.

Yeah, but you physicially wrote the word Googled! Google is so synomonous with web searches that we made up a verb to describe searching by Google. When was the last time someone Yahood something? Speaking of smartphones and Google, you wouldn't believe how many idiots are at my work talking to their phones today.

"Okay, Google"

"Okaay, Google"

"OKAY, GOOGLLLLE"

Does that program ever work?

Lucky Son-of-a-Gun!

Yeah, but you physicially wrote the word Googled! Google is so synomonous with web searches that we made up a verb to describe searching by Google. When was the last time someone Yahood something? Speaking of smartphones and Google, you wouldn't believe how many idiots are at my work talking to their phones today.

"Okay, Google"

"Okaay, Google"

"OKAY, GOOGLLLLE"

ha...thankfully no one I work with talk to their phones...usually just to their computers. doh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky Son-of-a-Gun!

"Okay, Google"

"Okaay, Google"

"OKAY, GOOGLLLLE"

Google listens to me but Siri sings. And raps. Not to mention beat boxes. And it's clever. You can't beat that

Off topic but on a recent trip we were using Google navigation and at a certain point her voice distinctively changes. I mean it's a completely different voice. Then on the return at the same point it switches back to her "normal" voice. Uber creepy.

from me

Archived