Order from Cultivated Reefs

Peter Gott

I missed out on the first one also due to timing. I'm happy to take delivery if others want to join in on round 2. I'm down south so would be a good chance for those south of the river to participate.

I was thinking delivery on Friday, December 2nd. That allows plenty of time for everyone to get orders in plus take advantage of Black Friday deal they're offering which is additional 30%. I also talked to Holly and Cultivated Reef is willing to provide free shipping if we can get to $200.

I will probably order somewhere from $50-$80. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

Here is post from site on the 30% special just for ARC:

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:17 AM

Greetings all,

If you have been holding out for Black Friday deals then wait no longer. This is the biggest sale we have ever offered on our entire inventory of coral and inverts! It simply does not get any better then this!! 30% off all our coral! Simply enter the code BF30% in your shopping cart and 30% taken off every coral and invert you purchase. This discount will even work on top of items already on sale. You may notice on our website a 25% coupon code. We are giving ARC and extra 5% jump.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I placed my order. Only ~$65 after the 30% discount. I just noted "Austin Reef Club Group Order #2" if anyone else wants to join for Friday, December 2nd delivery.

Thanks rosslonghorns! I just sent you an email.

Like before, I will label all bags with the names of the coral and the owner. It sounds like this will ship to be delivered Friday Dec 2nd and I think it will be at Rosslonghorns address.

OK, I placed my order. Only ~$65 after the 30% discount. I just noted "Austin Reef Club Group Order #2" if anyone else wants to join for Friday, December 2nd delivery.

Like before, I will label all bags with the names of the coral and the owner. It sounds like this will ship to be delivered Friday Dec 2nd and I think it will be at Rosslonghorns address.

Yes I'm fine with taking shipment and can distribute to others that want to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, I just realized that I have training next week and won't be able to pick up my nems on Friday. Is there any way we could push this back til delivery on Friday the 9th of December? That would work much better for me. Otherwise I think I would have to bow out which I believe takes us below the $200.

Hey all, I just realized that I have training next week and won't be able to pick up my nems on Friday. Is there any way we could push this back til delivery on Friday the 9th of December? That would work much better for me. Otherwise I think I would have to bow out which I believe takes us below the $200.

I'm ok with what works for the majority...who has placed orders thus far for round 2? Either date will work for me. PM me so I can keep track of who ordered and preference.

It looks like thus far I'm the only person that has placed an order. Rocks Reef or Peter...do you plan to place an order?

I do. I'm mulling over Rocks' proposal in my mind. I appreciate the offer on one hand; on the other I want to minimize shock to the nems, and going from system to mail to system to system is a lot of transition for them.

I do. I'm mulling over Rocks' proposal in my mind. I appreciate the offer on one hand; on the other I want to minimize shock to the nems, and going from system to mail to system to system is a lot of transition for them.

I'm ok with 9th delivery if Rocks is OK.

I've PM'd the three individuals that showed some interest. To date, I'm the only one that has placed an order. Trying to understand who is IN / OUT to lock down delivery. If no bites, I want to go ahead and complete my order and get it shipped. Please try to respond by Wednesday (Nov30).

Ok, I've not heard anything from anyone besides Ross about the 9th, so I suppose I'll just go with Rocks' proposal and pick up my babies late Friday night or Saturday. If that works better for everybody else and everyone else is back in on the order that way, I'll place my order tomorrow. Otherwise I'm placing my order for delivery next week or the week thereafter.

Ok, I've not heard anything from anyone besides Ross about the 9th, so I suppose I'll just go with Rocks' proposal and pick up my babies late Friday night or Saturday. If that works better for everybody else and everyone else is back in on the order that way, I'll place my order tomorrow. Otherwise I'm placing my order for delivery next week or the week thereafter.

Peter,

I talked to Holly. We are locked for delivery on Friday, Dec9. Please place your order.

For anyone else that is interested...a bit more time exists to jump in.

I'm glad this is running again! I was bummed I missed the last one. I'd like to get a few things. So I just place my order and put something about the group buy in the comments? Where is pick up?

I'm glad this is running again! I was bummed I missed the last one. I'd like to get a few things. So I just place my order and put something about the group buy in the comments? Where is pick up?

Hi KimP,

Yes just place your order and select store pickup to avoid a shipping charge. In the checkout notes write that this order is for the ARC group buy. I will label all the bags so you know what's what and who's who :)

I believe pickup is at rosslonghorns. I am hesitant to give out the address but I'm sure he will chime in shortly.

Also today is the last day to take advantage of the 30% Black Friday coupon code so you might want to keep that in mind ;)

Thanks,

Holly

Hi KimP,

Yes just place your order and select store pickup to avoid a shipping charge. In the checkout notes write that this order is for the ARC group buy. I will label all the bags so you know what's what and who's who :)

I believe pickup is at rosslonghorns. I am hesitant to give out the address but I'm sure he will chime in shortly.

Also today is the last day to take advantage of the 30% Black Friday coupon code so you might want to keep that in mind ;)

Thanks,

Holly

Fantastic! Thanks!

Archived