phamily

Clove corals

Got some frags $20/frag with 3-6stalks per frag2086f3a7966888d120e8890357e69a13.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The picture doesn't do these justice. I picked up four polyps from him at C4. The tentacles on mine are a bright orange.

I'd like a frag please. I saw on FB last night and was really looking forward to these!

Sent from Sissy's phone

I will be free today from 7-8 if anyone want to come over. Please text at 5129641603

Sorry haven't got back with everyone else but I have plenty left just pm me if u want to come over thanks

I bought some of these from you at LMAR this weekend, and am curious what lighting they are being kept under. My tank is a mix of LED and MH and in some places is 30" deep....so I'm just trying to figure out where they will be happiest grin.png

Randy

I bought some of these from you at LMAR this weekend, and am curious what lighting they are being kept under. My tank is a mix of LED and MH and in some places is 30" deep....so I'm just trying to figure out where they will be happiest grin.png

Randy

I run radions led with t5 supplement. I place them down. The right side lower part of my tank. 46be284fb5ae56bc0fd9b8c42dfb833a.jpg

Randy

Mine are 4" from a 24w LED fixture. Nothing else will grow there; it's too much light. But they love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk