wanted to ask : ) i added

saltwater snoopy

two new corals an they have been doing well open rt up but not stretching out i had my china box led set at med lo but was worried id burn my new flathead duncans an new fogspawn there on rocks 5" fm tank bottom buy the end of the night they seem to be open too much lights all off till this morning i put them on low an still my flathead, frog, nems all look over open water flow is low an temp is low as well just did a water 20%water change 3 days ago hmm. tbought anyone

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

i think ive got a handle on it, one of the hard things to do is know when good is enough when your new, too many little things at same time , pulled one set of filters last night and added two sm caps of carib sea purple up , also by the time i was going to start bringing dwn the lights leds n 1 t5, the flat head duncan was too close to devils hand leather touching a little so i moved the leather and started to bring up the leds in small amounts think there a little better the nem has moved under the weaker light single t5 so it still extended out or open too much, think ill leave it all the way it is for a couple days, thanks darn learning curves lol snoopy out : )

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived