Oh hi there.

Makena95GT

So I may or may not be getting back into the swing of things. Was gone for what, about a year?

Buuuuuut

I may or may not have two tanks of greatly differing sizes (Fluval Spec V & a 90 gallon drilled)(thanks again Jimbo!!) just laying around waiting for some salty goodness to enter. We still have till December for the set-up

Also new job. You guys can now find me at the gallery of glorious fish (Fish Gallery)

Sorry Ty, I won't be working walking distance from your tank anymore ;P

Hopefully this run around will go better than last time. I'll be able to have my first sump-y system. A little scary for me but I maintained the old (2,500 gallon) and new (637 gallon) fish systems at PetSmart the last 3 years with no issues.

I am currently running a 65 gallon planted tank with angels, tetras, bottom feeders galore, and lots of love

8eeef413b47d580a9580d6208865a783.jpg

^only tank related photo on my phone right now. I know, shame on me

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

5edba803ce38ff94e295b2f209ff9555.jpg

Ahhh here we are. FTS of the 65

79be93aba36e93e12e9810f72e953ed2.jpg

Beautiful sideways screenshot of the turt turt tank of my brothers. We FINALLy built a dock for them. Each turtle is about a foot long in shell length and about 7ish pound a piece last time we checked. My brother moved out to Manor, and is holding onto the 90 for me in his garage till I get moving.

e93ca8060aafa0961a5d202ce400b801.jpg

Only pic I have of the 90 was the day we picked it up from Jumbo's before my brother decided he no longer wanted a second tank.

7392e25d2f943ef741ab7b35abd37992.jpg

I have also since my last time being here introduced this little noodle of cuteness into my family/zoo. Webster the King Snake

Also have a 16 gallon terrarium running as a Leopard Frog tank for all the tadpoles that were shipped with our feeder goldfish this summer

fc1f06fb7f93243b5cfc52b9c7c81854.jpg

Floor tanks FTW!

21869bdbb93de6d1e9b85c4de8a7dca5.jpg

Oh, and I got this for my birthday <3

Because I'm a weirdo and plecos are my favorite fish. Love me some bottom feeders

https://vimeo.com/183926533

And obligatory terrible potato quality Squeegee video. (Yes, I named him Squeegee, no he will not live his entire life in a 65)

Hi! Nice to meet you! Stunning 65 fresh water. Gorgeous! I've had a couple of tadpoles too [emoji1] They are fun to watch, and easy! Does your snake hide most the time? I know they can be shy little dudes. I had a ball python years ago. Then I married a person with a phobia of everything so it had to go [emoji20] He even asks if the animals in my tank are poisonous. He pitched a fit when I brought home a lion fish for my last tank. Then I would hand feed it. I think he had 911 on hold every time. Anywho, welcome back! Can't wait to see the new tank build [emoji1] [emoji216] [emoji196] [emoji225]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Haha thanks guys!

Webster is pretty social. He loves to burrow but also likes watching everything. He's probably the least shy snake I know [emoji14]

I'm super excited to be back, and very tempted to go ahead and get the 5 gallon running since it won't be a huge PITA to move later on

Archived