SCA 66g tank

Jimbo662

Looks great Jimbo! And get those clowns an anemone already! [emoji6]

Thanks.

I've been resisting the temptation to get one... They were actually hosting the toadstool until they went into the new tank. Hopefully once the toadstool gets settled and starts opening again they'll move back in.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are those 5w per led bulb or still 3w i guess i could look um up but man that lights the bomb smokes mine but im just starting out cool man

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

They're 5w cree x series...whatever that is.

i thought so the new bigger better briter leds nice brother those lights rock just a bit to much for my budget : )

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I bought it with the hopes of selling my radions to recoup some of the cash. Thankfully I sold all 3 within an hour of posting them! punk.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update...everything in the tank seems very happy. I got the light mounting redone with the smaller angled bracket. Just got my dual reactor online this morning. Made a fish run Sunday and found 4 great fish! Red head solon fairy wrasse, orchid dottyback, tail spot blenny and a Talbot's damsel. All were very active and healthy looking and eating well.

post-2872-0-37283600-1478629755_thumb.jp

Quick little udpate video of everything on the sand. Tanks seems to be loving the new lights. grin.png

That video quality is excellent! What are you using to record? I'm loving the little goni farm you got going!

Using my Moto Droid Turbo 2 phone set on 4k. Those are alve's...but I think one may be a goni...it was a freebie I got from AquaSD.

Archived