September Meeting Saturday 9/17 - 2pm @renman303's

Dan H

Hi guys,

I live out in Odessa and theres not much of a reef club out here. I was really active in the Houston and Denver clubs when we lived there but now we dont have any thing like that any more. My wife and I actually had a trip to Austin planned for Wed-Sat already planned, since were going to be in town can we attend the meeting? We dont know anyone, but would like to meet some of yall. Were in Austin every few months or so always buying stuff for our tank. I am on Reef2Reef this is my build thread:

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/278-gallon-permian-basin-reef.253405/

Bring us some cool Odessa corals ?

Please at me (+1 guest) to the RSVP list then.

Hi guys,

I live out in Odessa and theres not much of a reef club out here. I was really active in the Houston and Denver clubs when we lived there but now we dont have any thing like that any more. My wife and I actually had a trip to Austin planned for Wed-Sat already planned, since were going to be in town can we attend the meeting? We dont know anyone, but would like to meet some of yall. Were in Austin every few months or so always buying stuff for our tank. I am on Reef2Reef this is my build thread:

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/278-gallon-permian-basin-reef.253405/

Bring us some cool Odessa corals

There are no cool Odessa corals LOL Thats why were driving 5 hours to go shopping. Its horrible out here.

Thank you so much Dave for the awesome gift, opening your home to us yesterday and your wife too. Thank you Dan for the flow, etc. discussion. Thank you Mike for your gift as well. So generous. And thank you to all the other members, attendees for the wealth of knowledge you paseed along to my husband and myself. We had an awesome time visiting with everyone and look forward to the next gathering,

Becky & Scott

Archived