September Meeting Saturday 9/17 - 2pm @renman303's

Dan H

renman303 (Dave) has volunteered to host the September meeting! Thank you!

Date: Saturday 9/17/2016 @2PM

Topic: Water flow and movement in the tank

Mini Swap: Bring any frags you want to sell/trade.

Please post on this thread to RSVP!

RSVP List:
renman303 (Dave)
Dan H (Dan and possibly Meg)
dshel1217
Isaac
Jonathan Gonzalez

Sissy36

Timfish

ClintL + 1

xcroc66

KimP "solid maybe" ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Please note that I removed the RSVP poll. If you are coming, please just post on this thread saying that you'll be there. I realized that many of you are using tapatalk and it does not show the poll so many people weren't voting.

And on that note, I'll be there. Meg will probably be there.

So +2

Jim ^^ you can write a script to do your work for you in your absence from the office. smile.png

+1 for sure and if Bry can go +2.

Since this is at someone's house, I can offer to DD for anyone that wants to have some adult beverages if that's allowed. My "nice" car is legal with cold A/C.

I am in South Austin so you'd have to live down in my area or between Slaughter/Manchaca and the meeting location. Since that's in Georgetown.... if you're off I-35 or Mopac I'd be willing to pick you up.

Also, that's not a suggestion to get toasted, it just means if you want to have a few drinks you wouldn't have to worry about getting home. I could also just give someone a ride for their convenience anyway.

I'm going! Now I can finally put a face and voice to everyone. Plus the meeting is less than a mile from my parents so I can go bug 'em and say 'sup.

One question though... where is the address posted? (Hehe, newbie)

Yes, it's one of the few races that runs into the night time. I can probably stay for the entire meeting provided it's 2h or so. Lonestar Lemans is one of my favorite races because of the way the cars and track are lit up at night, it looks super cool, almost like a video game. Maybe I can squeeze another frag or two in my tank, I'll have a look at your thread Dan. :D

Hi guys,

I live out in Odessa and theres not much of a reef club out here. I was really active in the Houston and Denver clubs when we lived there but now we dont have any thing like that any more. My wife and I actually had a trip to Austin planned for Wed-Sat already planned, since were going to be in town can we attend the meeting? We dont know anyone, but would like to meet some of yall. Were in Austin every few months or so always buying stuff for our tank. I am on Reef2Reef this is my build thread:

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/278-gallon-permian-basin-reef.253405/

Archived