Please welcome our new Moderator, Jolt!

Many of you have met Jim (Jolt) at meetings and swapping frags and know what a great guy he is. Let's all welcome him as he comes on as a moderator to help out with the club.

Thanks Jim!

Many of you have met Jim (Jolt) at meetings and swapping frags and know what a great guy he is. Let's all welcome him as he comes on as a moderator to help out with the club.

Thanks Jim!

Oh no, he's going to ban me as his first action as a moderator for all the engineering smack talk I've given him over the years!

It was good knowing all you guys! [emoji106]

Congrats sir!

Thanks Jim!

Oh no, he's going to ban me as his first action as a moderator for all the engineering smack talk I've given him over the years!

Congrats sir!

Maybe I'll let you off the hook if you agree to QT some fish for my next system

Thanks Jim!

Congrats sir!

Maybe I'll let you off the hook if you agree to QT some fish for my next system

Oh no! Anything but QT! I'm so exhausted!

What what! Congrats Jim. Not a more deserving wielder of powaaaa.

Biologists - at first light of the 5th day look to the east.... Let the battle for middle earth commence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim is WAY too calm and composed to moderate this group. I disapprove. We need more craziness and off-the-cuff stuff.

You and I don't know the same person he can be talked into almost anything............ :)

Jim is WAY too calm and composed to moderate this group. I disapprove. We need more craziness and off-the-cuff stuff.

You and I don't know the same person he can be talked into almost anything............ smile.png

Anything *legal*

You and I don't know the same person he can be talked into almost anything............ :)
Like being a moderator? [emoji23] I'm probably one more post from complete banishment... [emoji26]

Like being a moderator? [emoji23] I'm probably one more post from complete banishment... [emoji26]
Pretty sure he can't ban the member with the single most jibber jabber posts in one day. Plus who would we laugh at with you gone.

.........it would give you way more free time to QT fish for others........

Well, the obvious PC thing to say is "Congradulations!"

Thanks Jim!

Congrats sir!

But maybe I need to worry too! "Hey! I'll QT stuff for you Jolt!" grin.png

For some reason the system is not letting me 'like' all these friendly posts i'm seeing ... I'm serious -- it says I've reached my quota ...

But thanks for all the kind words!

Archived