Help with RODI

awais98

Hi guys

I'm relatively new here. I'm in San Antonio

I'm finally starting a new setup first one here, and setting up the rodi system now.

So I had this 4 stage brs rodi that I upgraded to a 6 stage and then changed every filter cartridge inside even the DI membrane

Now when I run it, the preDi resin TDS meter is anywhere from 20 to 150 TDS!! I don't know why.

And this is eating up my DI resin so fast, just 2 brute cans and its 80% gone in the first canister.

I did flush the system pre DI resin for an hour before the first use. And I also flushed it before each of those 2 times that I filled my brute can.

I have a water Softner and this rodi is set after the Softner.

What is wrong with this? Is the water that hard here in San Antonio?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Experienced folks please give some guidance.

Thank you

Awais

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

I'm relatively new here. I'm in San Antonio

I'm finally starting a new setup first one here, and setting up the rodi system now.

So I had this 4 stage brs rodi that I upgraded to a 6 stage and then changed every filter cartridge inside even the DI membrane

Now when I run it, the preDi resin TDS meter is anywhere from 20 to 150 TDS!! I don't know why.

And this is eating up my DI resin so fast, just 2 brute cans and its 80% gone in the first canister.

I did flush the system pre DI resin for an hour before the first use. And I also flushed it before each of those 2 times that I filled my brute can.

I have a water Softner and this rodi is set after the Softner.

What is wrong with this? Is the water that hard here in San Antonio?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Experienced folks please give some guidance.

Thank you

Awais

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awais, I responded to you on Maast already with some thoughts if you haven't seen it yet. Let me know if you have any questions.

Archived