KimP

Berghia breeding attempt

Wow, I did not realize it's been so long since I updated! Nothing has changed except several generations have gone onto other homes. This setup has worked very well. So far they are really hardy, much more so than I expected in the beginning. The babies are not though. If they don't have a constant food source they'll disappear fast. The adults though can go a long time without food, surprisingly. That's all I have to add for now. With the weather cooling down I'm thinking more about moving them to the sump of my 150, but I'm not even doing a good job of keeping those temps stable without a heater. Maybe I'll be reporting on their cold hardiness next.

• Like 1

Wow, man you all have alot of knowledge in this stuff the more i read the more i realize how little i know : ) just glad i can get on here an read

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jake Woerner said:

Are you still breeding these guys?

No, I closed it down when I got pregnant. Had to simplify things. They were very easy to breed though!