• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^Bobcat - I'd like to come check that out because it's the system I'm considering buying. I'm also not bad with data logging and making changes to things as I've been tuning turbo car ecu's for years and years now.... this shouldn't be very difficult to figure out I think. Let me know if I can help and I'd be glad to come by and assist. I have Friday-Sunday off.

that power bar looks so klunky. I assumed they'd refine it sice the brs video said it was a beta/demo. thats kinda sad. most of us dont really have extra space *lol*

Man I hope it works out for you guys but the user reviews I have read make it look like a dud so far.

I don't understand the electronic world and it's expectation that early adoptors should have to pay to beta test products. Even if it was for the "sale" price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't understand the electronic world and it's expectation that early adoptors should have to pay to beta test products. Even if it was for the "sale" price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Completely agree. You see these setups constantly across software platforms now. It's like buying beta access to a PC game, just to see if you'll like it. Many of those, to me, seem to be money grabs just to keep paychecks from bouncing.

It should be the responsibility of project management to know that something is not ready for a commercial release, which is totally what it is. You can cover your bases with the *beta* tag all you want, but the fact of the matter is a product is still being bought by a customer, that has some perceived notion that the product will function as described at the time of purchase. Not, "pay for this feature now, and don't worry it'll be ready by Christmas"

...bahhh humbug and barnacles.

All that being said, I still think the cerebra will find its niche, and as long they have solid CS - it will have loyal customers.

Archived