C4 - Saturday August 27, 2016

Just a friendly reminder - if you haven't already registered, do so! It helps us get an estimate of how many people to expect, and it also motivates the exhibitors/vendors to bring the good stuff knowing there's a lot of people coming!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if you are bored and want to help us spread the word, that would be awesome! We want to get people to be aware that this is happening next month and it will be worth the visit! Post it on all the boards, facebook, instagram, whatever social mediums you use!

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to attend due to my son being born...but I'd certainly be interested if anyone from San Antonio would be making the trip and willing to bring back a few frags from Dan. I can PayPal ahead of time and am happy to help with fuel or frags as needed. Soooooo, anyone from SA making the trip?

Randy

"Mkengr45" on Maast

Howdy folks, we're just over a month away! To help us make it the biggest, best event yet I'd appreciate it if you can help spread the word. There's a few easy ways to do this:

• Like C4 on facebook, and add or share the event in your calendar
  • do512 event link - Just sign in and click to add it to your profile!
  • add or share C4 on Eventful

My guess is not too many of the SA people post on ARC. I should probably start a thread on MAAST.

I'm all over the MAAST forum if you want me to post. Just lmk.

I just bumped my original thread up. Feel free to "promote" it. :)

If you (or anyone else) frequents other boards, please feel free to promote C4. It would be a huge help.

Howdy folks, we're just over a month away! To help us make it the biggest, best event yet I'd appreciate it if you can help spread the word. There's a few easy ways to do this:

• Like C4 on facebook, and add or share the event in your calendar
  • do512 event link - Just sign in and click to add it to your profile!
  • add or share C4 on Eventful
Is there a pitch for C4 somewhere that summarizes the event, cool prizes, speakers, etc that I can just copy and paste to the various other forums I frequent? Yes, I do cheat on you guys with other forums. [emoji6]

From the Event on FB:

4th annual Capital City Coral Corral (C4), a marine aquarium conference and frag swap hosted by the Austin Reef Club.

We're proud to continue the tradition of providing a premier event where you can participate in lectures given by leaders in the various facets of marine aquarium reef-keeping and take home some new corals for your reef tanks! Lecture topics span marine animal husbandry to zoology, with enough equipment and current topic highlights to satisfy even the most serious reef junkie! This year we have 25 vendors coming so you can pick up some amazing frags to bring home, as well as win some great door prizes!

Please RSVP on the website (http://www.capitalcitycoralcorral.com/node/321) if you plan to come. RSVP and you will get free door prize tickets.

From the Event on FB:

4th annual Capital City Coral Corral (C4), a marine aquarium conference and frag swap hosted by the Austin Reef Club.

We're proud to continue the tradition of providing a premier event where you can participate in lectures given by leaders in the various facets of marine aquarium reef-keeping and take home some new corals for your reef tanks! Lecture topics span marine animal husbandry to zoology, with enough equipment and current topic highlights to satisfy even the most serious reef junkie! This year we have 25 vendors coming so you can pick up some amazing frags to bring home, as well as win some great door prizes!

Please RSVP on the website (http://www.capitalcitycoralcorral.com/node/321) if you plan to come. RSVP and you will get free door prize tickets.

Thank you sir.

Looks like my wife and I will be able to make it....with new baby as well! Babies first reef activity.

Randy

I brought my middle son to C4 when he was maybe a week old. It was just fine! He even got a photo with Charles Delbeek :D

f8f40f92753dd7f2426b681486dca359.jpg

Also, if you are bored and want to help us spread the word, that would be awesome! We want to get people to be aware that this is happening next month and it will be worth the visit! Post it on all the boards, facebook, instagram, whatever social mediums you use!

I'm trying to share this on freefuninaustin.com Can you or Mike let me know what parts of it are family friendly? Is there going to be anything for kids?

We're trying to get a bounce house or something for the kiddos.

We've got the Austin Photo Guy back this year as well as a bounce house for the kiddos. There will also be food trucks (working to get a commitment from the italian ice truck as well).

If you can think of other good kid activities we've got plenty of room this year to set up something additional.

Be sure to visit our Platinum Sponsors: Austin Aqua Dome and River City Aquatics. Thanks for helping us!

Already 16 20! confirmed vendors.

• Austin Aqua-Dome
  • River City Aquatics
  • Fish Gallery
  • Just Reef
  • Farmer Ty
  • Frag Co-Op
  • Fraghouse Corals
  • Liberty Aquatics
  • Reef Farmers
  • Steve Sindt
  • Unlimited Color Corals
  • Zen Reef
  • John Green
  • Phamily Farm
  • Austin Photo Booth Guy
  • Bethey Creations
  • Baked By Anna
  • iJam Coral Co
  • Jose Cruz
  • World Class Aquatics

HO-LEE-COW! We're only 2 weeks away folks! Everyone as excited as I am?! 20+ Vendors now! Over 200 RSVP's! It's gonna be pretty awesome. If you haven't yet, you should RSVP!

Man! I would love to go, but my tank is is cycling. Won't be able to pick anything up [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mainly go because of the speakers and the door prizes. I think I've won something every year I've gone.

The frag swap is just an extra bonus of the conference to me.

Man! I would love to go, but my tank is is cycling. Won't be able to pick anything up [emoji17]

I mainly go because of the speakers and the door prizes. I think I've won something every year I've gone.

Cool, where do I sign up?

Cool, where do I sign up?

http://capitalcitycoralcorral.com/node/321

Archived