Lonestar Marine Aquarist Rally

Ready for the swap! If anyone wants to swing by and get first picks, you've got a few hours before we pack it up for tomorrow.

49e1b66be336ea0e2e81739dbc4f26d2.jpg

I'm digging the new frag tank! That looks great!

LMAR SWAP INFO:

Alright guys, I talked to Mike (manager) of the aquarium last night. He said that if you did not RSVP you CAN come to the swap. You just have to show that you are a MAAST member (signed in to our site) or show that you are in our FB group, an ARC member, or the SAOSA group.

Also, I know last time there were a lot of people leaving and coming back to the aquarium. I would ask that you guys NOT do that this go around. It's very hard for us as well as the aquarium admissions staff to track and since they may be taking over admissions after the initial rush dies down, I really don't want to have them do more work than they are doing presently. They have a concession stand downstairs that has snacks and small meals and there's plenty to do if you wanted to take a breather from the swap room.

Had a great timeat the LMAR swap and SA aquarium today! I have to say we were impressed with the relative scale of the aquarium.

Thanks again for posting this zack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pretty impressed with the San Antonio Aquarium as well. Quite robust compared to the Austin one for being owned by the same company. For those that didn't make it this time, I think it's worth the trip just to get free admission to the San Antonio Aquarium, especially those with kids.

Thanks Zack for organizing such a great event! I'm sad I didn't win that Maxspect Gyre but there's always next time!

Thanks Zack for all the hard work setting this up! Had a great time as always and can't wait for the next one!

Ty - Just and FYI, you were 1 number off from winning the light after you left... Seems like a fitting end to the day. Hopefully you were able to salvage something when you got home?

Thanks Zack for all the hard work setting this up! Had a great time as always and can't wait for the next one!

Ty - Just and FYI, you were 1 number off from winning the light after you left... Seems like a fitting end to the day. Hopefully you were able to salvage something when you got home?

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Fitting end indeed! doh.gif

I went home and just crawled into a hole... I'll come out when the world feels right again! nopity.gif

Oddly, only stylos, birdsnests, and my ORA Jeremy's Monti were nuked. All other corals looked fine once I put them in new water. Go figure.

Dang that would have been sick if you had the lucky ticket after the day you had! Next go around I'll Be sure to get everything posted on ARC simultaneously with MAAST. Couldn't remember my old Log in information so had to make a new account.

Dang that would have been sick if you had the lucky ticket after the day you had! Next go around I'll Be sure to get everything posted on ARC simultaneously with MAAST. Couldn't remember my old Log in information so had to make a new account.

I blame you and your ticket pulling skills Zack! [emoji14]

Archived