SPECIAL May Meeting at Just Reef 5/21/16 @2PM - Fragging!

Dan H

You will receive a Premium Membership Card entitling you to:

Does that get mailed out? Never got one here.

If you pay for shipping they get mailed, otherwise you can pick them up at any club event. I'm still a bit backlogged so if you're waiting on yours ping me and I'll prioritize yours.
Is there not a shipping option where you ride on horseback and deliver it? I'll pay extra to see that one Mike! [emoji13]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking into hiring someone, but I'd have to raise the membership fees :)

cyyme5pbdxki2fjs4ym9.jpg

You've been working out Mike! Nice!

You could always charge me per post. You might be able to retire early.

Is this the same membership I bought at Adome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquadome doesn't sell Premium Membership for ARC so I'm guessing you bought their store discount card, which is a great deal in itself. It's saved me a ton over the last year. Coincidentally, if you have an ARC Premium membership, you can buy the Aquadome discount card for half the price.

I just bought a premium membership this weekend, seemed like a good deal for 10% off at RCA & $10 off the member club at aqua-dome. Sooo, if there are enough frags at the meeting, I'd love one :)

Also, I chose the "pick up my card at the next meeting" option, do I need to send Mike a PM reminder to print my card out & bring it?

I think this is going to be a big meeting. :) I talked with Aaron last night and he's planning to be stocked up and ready to go!

I just bought a premium membership this weekend, seemed like a good deal for 10% off at RCA & $10 off the member club at aqua-dome. Sooo, if there are enough frags at the meeting, I'd love one smile.png

Also, I chose the "pick up my card at the next meeting" option, do I need to send Mike a PM reminder to print my card out & bring it?

I'll have it there. :)

I just bought a premium membership this weekend, seemed like a good deal for 10% off at RCA & $10 off the member club at aqua-dome. Sooo, if there are enough frags at the meeting, I'd love one smile.png

I'll have it there. smile.png

Thanks Mike!! :)

I just bought a premium membership this weekend, seemed like a good deal for 10% off at RCA & $10 off the member club at aqua-dome. Sooo, if there are enough frags at the meeting, I'd love one :)

Im having trouble finding the "store" Ty mentioned. Can u dumb it up for me? Where exactly is it? [emoji5]. Thnx

If you're on tapatalk I don't think it shows up. On the web version, it's at the top in the main navigation menu.

Assuming this one is successful, I'm sure we'll do another soon. Plus you get a lot of other cool benefits of membership.

I hope everyone's ready for the meeting tomorrow! I think we've got quite a lot of people coming so it should be really fun! We've got 3 colonies lined up to frag, so I hopefully everyone will be able to get a frag. Not to mention Just Reef is going to have a huge sale so if you don't get a frag, I'm sure Aaron will have one that you can buy for a good price. :)

I hope everyone's ready for the meeting tomorrow! I think we've got quite a lot of people coming so it should be really fun! We've got 3 colonies lined up to frag, so I hopefully everyone will be able to get a frag. Not to mention Just Reef is going to have a huge sale so if you don't get a frag, I'm sure Aaron will have one that you can buy for a good price. :)

How long will this run, i just got cut loose, itll be 330 before i can get there

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Well, the cap needed a trim, and the brain was taking up too much sandbed. The club bought the acro so thank Mike for that.

Now that many of you have the same coral, y'all should take pictures every month and see how they change and adapt to their new homes.

Thanks to everyone who organized the meeting, it was fun & informative! Got my new corals in the tank, can't wait to see how they do. Thanks!!

Archived