April Meeting at Juiceman's 4/16/16 @2PM

Dan H

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for hosting Juiceman and putting up with my oldest kid talking everybody's ear off [emoji2] We had a great time and I think you guys successfully convinced my husband to help me put a camera on my tank!

Thanks for hosting Juiceman and putting up with my oldest kid talking everybody's ear off [emoji2] We had a great time and I think you guys successfully convinced my husband to help me put a camera on my tank!

I think it's so cool that John knows so much about reefs. He was schooling me on anemone stings! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji171]

Since I know where all my new corals came from, do I still need to dip them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always! Keeps everyone from giving each other anything unwanted. Just because it's not doing anything to my corals doesn't mean it couldn't hurt what's in your tank.

Since I know where all my new corals came from, do I still need to dip them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always! Keeps everyone from giving each other anything unwanted. Just because it's not doing anything to my corals doesn't mean it couldn't hurt what's in your tank.
TU!!

Yeah, it never hurts to be extra careful and dip...

The Facebook groups we were talking about are "Austin Refers", MAAST, "Saltwater aquariums of San Antonio", "official SPS frag swap", "Zoanthid Fanatics"... There are tons of them.

The Facebook groups we were talking about are "Austin Refers", MAAST, "Saltwater aquariums of San Antonio", "official SPS frag swap", "Zoanthid Fanatics"... There are tons of them.

I was wondering what groups y'all were mentioning.

I was wondering what groups y'all were mentioning.
Thnx. I found reefers a cpl weeks ago. I'll look for the others! [emoji5]. Had a great time today!

Archived