Gig 'em @ NDstructible

The Maroon Lagoon V2.0

Man John. That’s no good. Sorry to hear all of that. Did you cut some frags and bank them? Or are most of them available from our local farmer (I.e., Ty)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man John. That’s no good. Sorry to hear all of that. Did you cut some frags and bank them? Or are most of them available from our local farmer (I.e., Ty)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I just went for it. My logic was if I lost a bunch, that just opens real estate for new and better frags.

Hi John, glad things are looking better for you.  I can see some of the aftermath with the dead corals.  Otherwise looks pretty healthy.

You probably have a better idea than I do Ian. That's the problem with changing so many variables all at once, can never be sure what the issue was. I did remove quite a bit of algae and all of the water, so I have a feeling it had something to do with that and resetting the microbial hierarchy. I know algae is detrimental to corals so eliminating it and keeping it back so far is probably the most obvious improvement that has led to better coral health.

• Like 1