March Meeting at KimP's 3/19/16 @2PM

Dan H

RSVP  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are there any particular water tests people want to sanity check? I don't want to haul all of my kits if nobody is going to use them. :)

Also, are there any requests for the auction?

How does the auction work again?
You bring your corals bagged and labeled, and even better if you have a picture of it in your tank so people can see what it really looks like. And if you want the auction to start at a certain $ amount, write that down too otherwise they start at $1. Then it's just like a regular auction. They usually go really cheap if you don't have a starting value, so best to think of it as sharing your corals instead of making a bunch off of them.

Are there any particular water tests people want to sanity check? I don't want to haul all of my kits if nobody is going to use them. :)

Also, are there any requests for the auction?

How does the auction work again?
You bring your corals bagged and labeled, and even better if you have a picture of it in your tank so people can see what it really looks like. And if you want the auction to start at a certain $ amount, write that down too otherwise they start at $1. Then it's just like a regular auction. They usually go really cheap if you don't have a starting value, so best to think of it as sharing your corals instead of making a bunch off of them.
OK cool is anyone bring any

Yeah I'm bringing a few frags.

c489b0d89a9fe6165961df734c553a51.jpg86874c8bcda7a1fda0ec3899b87c2553.jpgccafc70598da56be7afb23936bc2ff04.jpg6369764563915856054a60b2352458aa.jpg

Whoa [emoji54]

I'll have a couple too. A nice small purple acan colony, blue polyped digitata, and a Joe the coral. Maybe another thing or two.

I just realized that I completely forgot to add the RSVP poll. It's there now. If you can, please RSVP so Kim has an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks and my apologies.

Where do I rsvp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second the childproofing topic...My son got into my tank with a net the other day. AND poured a whole jar of food in my freshwater tank.

doh.gif

We can definitely chat about it and I'll show you what I've done.

Thank you so much to everyone that came out. I really enjoyed meeting all the new people and seeing the regulars again. I had a blast visiting with everyone! I hope everyone left with some corals, a full belly, and a pair of safety glasses!

Thank you, KimP for hosting the meetup. This was a great afternoon - learned something neat and new, was very much inspired (lots of ideas brewing in my head), enjoyed the wonderful people of ARC and received most kind gifts and words. I could not have spend the afternoon better!

KimP, love your tank! So many neat designs and great attention to so many details (like that ATO chamber and the way the "hardware" disappears into features.

Thank you, KimP for hosting the meetup. This was a great afternoon - learned something neat and new, was very much inspired (lots of ideas brewing in my head), enjoyed the wonderful people of ARC and received most kind gifts and words. I could not have spend the afternoon better!

KimP, love your tank! So many neat designs and great attention to so many details (like that ATO chamber and the way the "hardware" disappears into features.

I learned a lot from you, thanks for coming out!

Thanks for hosting Kim! Great turnout, cool topic and your tank has so many nifty little design features and creatures! That big beautiful neon toadstool, eel and tailspot blenny were my favorites in the tank, and the hidden closed loop, double returns coming back through the overflow, drilled rock stacks and big open barnacle ball things were the coolest design stuff.

Archived