March Meeting at KimP's 3/19/16 @2PM

Dan H

RSVP  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KimP has volunteered to host the March meeting! Thank you Kim!

Date: Saturday 3/19/16 @2PM

Topic: Drilling rock

https://goo.gl/maps/ibS4wwa4FNA2

Auction: Bring your frags! We will be having another auction!

Water Testing: If you want to sanity check your test kits, bring yours and some water from your tank.

Free door prizes to all who come! Plus food and drinks! It's going to be a fun one!

I'm really excited to host! My house is very, very kid friendly. I have 3 boys, 6yo and under, so bring the kids! This will be a very family friendly meeting.

Any requests for a topic? Maybe drilling rock? Building net tops? Childproofing, lol? Placing a tank in a wall as a room divider? That was the topic of the previous meeting at my house, but we could certainly do it again if there's interest. Any other ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it going to be drilling base rock or live rock or both?

I assumed a bit of both if the weather's not terrible. Anybody have a vote for one or the other?

I forgot, if you want to sanity check your test kit, bring some of your tank's water and your test kits. We can then make sure everyone's getting the same or at least close readings.

I just realized that I completely forgot to add the RSVP poll. It's there now. If you can, please RSVP so Kim has an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks and my apologies.

Any northies that want to carpool, PM me and I'll shoot you my address. I'm by the Domain. I'll leave by 1:15pm to get down there.

Also, there may be a detour by aquadome on the way home... I figured reefers wouldn't usually mind that.

Are there any particular water tests people want to sanity check? I don't want to haul all of my kits if nobody is going to use them. :)

Also, are there any requests for the auction?

Are there any particular water tests people want to sanity check? I don't want to haul all of my kits if nobody is going to use them. :)

Also, are there any requests for the auction?

How does the auction work again?

Archived