RCA 12th Annual Holiday Sale!

Jake@River City

12316299_10153783742289586_4126892196987

11223760_10153783742279586_4881815623167

That time of the year again! We're kicking off the Holiday Season with our annual Holiday Sale! The discounts begin Friday evening with our First Friday After Hours Sale. The savings continue Saturday with 50% off Livestock Door Busters. We will have a full list of the livestock door busters posted on Facebook and our website prior to the sale. Dry good specials start Saturday as well, everything will be on sale! The discounts spill into Sunday with 30% off all livestock and 50% off one livestock item of your choice when you drop off a non-perishable food item for donation to the Capital Area Food Bank.

We hope you can make it. Free food, beverages, and raffles will be available all weekend long. See you there!

I already went by and licked them all today. Salty!

not very fair since its not saturday yet *lol* Amazon had a lightning deal on IO reefsalt 200g, im set for a couple months smile.png

I bought some of that earlier this year when they had a lightning deal on it and wasn't impressed. It seemed to mix up real dirty, lots of detritus in the bottom of my brute after using it. Also if I left my mixing pump on there was a weird foam on top.

I'll stick with RSCP for my display tank and regular Coralife for my QT changes.

I bought some of that earlier this year when they had a lightning deal on it and wasn't impressed. It seemed to mix up real dirty, lots of detritus in the bottom of my brute after using it. Also if I left my mixing pump on there was a weird foam on top.

I'll stick with RSCP for my display tank and regular Coralife for my QT changes.

yup, thats why i dont suck off the bottom and mix at least 3 days ahead (i know the instructions say not tom whatever)

Here's the 50% Off Door Buster Specials for Saturday! Most items will be pre-bagged so you can grab them without having to wait for someone to net it for you. First come, first serve, while supplies last, so be sure to show up early.

Percula Clowns...regular $24.99...sale $12.49
Snowflake Clowns...regualr $49.99...sale $24.99
Onyx Picasso Clowns...regular $119.99...sale $59.99
Orchid Dottybacks...regular $39.99...sale $19.99
Ruby Red Scooter Blennies (sm)...regular $29.99...sale $14.99
Green Mandarin Gobies...regular $19.99...sale $9.99
Yellow Tangs...regular $39.99...sale $19.99
Tailspot Blennies...regular $24.99...sale $12.49
Goby and Pistol Shrimp Pair...regular $39.99...sale $19.99
Rose Bubbletip Anemones...regular $79.99...sale $39.99
Toxic Green Bubbletip Anemones...regular $39.99...sale $19.99
Pink Margarita Snails 5pk...regular $4.99...sale $2.49
Cortez Red Leg Hermits 5pk...regular $4.99...sale $2.49
Astrea Snails 5pk...regular $4.99...sale $2.49
Lettuce Nudibranchs...regular $9.99...sale $4.99
Green Emerald Crabs...$8.99...$4.49
Sea Biscuits....regular $12.99...sale $6.49
Tiger Sand Conchs...regular $8.99...sale $4.49
Gold Coral Banded Shrimp (sm)...regular $19.99...sale $9.99
St. Thomas Blue Bubble Shrooms...regular $24.99...sale $12.49
Peppermint Shrimp...regular $6.99...sale $3.49
Malawi Sand Diver Cichlids 2.5"...regular $24.99...sale $12.49
Jalo Reef Afras 1.5"...regular $8.99...sale $4.49
Malawi Hawk Cichlids 3"+...regular $29.99...sale $14.99
Yellow Blaze Lithobates 2"...regular $7.99...sale $3.99
Male Bettas...regular $5.99...sale $2.99

Love the donation aspect this year! ...oh ya. Bring on the whole sale snails. What day is everyone planning on attending? I'm torn on tonight, or tomorrow...maybe both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be there tomorrow to get a box of salt. I'll have to sit tonight out. I have a hot date with my wife to setup the Christmas tree. [emoji41]

I'll be there right before they open and stand in line for some goodies. Then book it over to Dave's to help move his tank.

Can't wait! Any chance of a box of clams coming in this weekend? I saw some sweet cocos clams and ORA clams on LA and I have the bug! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you have bugs, which is exactly why You can't have clams.

Man, half those tables were gone within the first hour! They were too good of deals to pass up!

I'm the lame guy who stocked up on tiger conchs, urchins, a heater and tongs for the frag tank, prime, and salt. I did snag a nice little SPS frag (big surprise) that I'll post pictures of once I get a chance to snap some with the lights on.

Oh yeah, I did score a hot dog, kolache, and some cookies as well. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the biocube raffle as well. Just go ahead and pull my ticket out Jake and let me know when to come by and pick it up. shifty.gif

I thought I had posted to this. Hope this isn't a double post when my ghost pop somehow pops up later.

Well organized and prepared for sale. I picked up some nice buys and appreciate the staff at RCA. :) Thank you guys.

Archived