UPDATE! January 2016 ARC meeting and Frag Auction (1/16/16 @2PM)

Dan H

Awesome! Everyone, don't forget to RSVP on the poll on this thread so I know how many people are coming. If not, you can sit there and watch the rest of us eat eggrolls and springrolls because I didn't account for you! Alright, just kidding but it sure would help me in estimating how much to cater in. fish.gif

I'm still undecided on the topic of the meeting.

Do people want to listen to a talk about dipping SPS?

Or do people want to listen to a talk about ich?

I could talk about both but I see myself saying Bueller... Bueller... Bueller... a couple times through it as people start dozing off. nopity.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan - can auction items have a minimum starting bid, or is it always $1 ?

For stuff that I auctioned, unless it was common, my starting was $5. I'm not sure of the actual rule but that's what happened at the first auction at Dan and Megs.

• 2 weeks later...

All,

We are going to have to change the venue for this meeting. Hopefully we'll have a new location figured out quickly. Hang tight.

I can host the meeting if no one else has volunteered. My tank is still in the process of being set up and I wont have spring rolls, but I am sure I can come up with something. I so have a varied selection of rum if anyone would be interested in some of that :)

My address is:

17026 Conway Springs Court

Austin, Texas 78717

It is up by 620 and Parmer, behind Avery Ranch to give people some idea of the potential drive.

Let me know,

John

OK, Mike volunteered to host the meeting so we're good to go! Same day and time.

The question is should we keep the topic of SPS keeping or do we want something else?

I can host the meeting if no one else has volunteered. My tank is still in the process of being set up and I wont have spring rolls, but I am sure I can come up with something. I so have a varied selection of rum if anyone would be interested in some of that smile.png

My address is:

17026 Conway Springs Court

Austin, Texas 78717

It is up by 620 and Parmer, behind Avery Ranch to give people some idea of the potential drive.

Let me know,

John

Hi John, thanks for the offer! Please get in contact with Dan H to get your name on this list for a future meeting!

Archived