Paranoid dipping?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Ty isn't heeding our opinions. Typical Ty, just likes to think out loud on the forums tongue.png

I like to give everyone ammo first so when my whole tank crashes, everyone can get their, "I told you so" in. [emoji33]

Over under on the number of RTN'd/STN's colonies? I'll take action at 1 RTN, 3 STN.

Nice! I'll broadcast the event live too so people can place their bets and have it as an interactive spectator sport as well.

Oh no, he just fumbled the echinata colony. That's going to put him back a few yards!

Is it bad that I am hoping for a bristle worm to come out and get him :)

Speaking of that! When I swapped skimmers last week and I was cleaning up my old one for the exchange, I was holding the pump in my hand and I felt something wiggling under my finger. I turned the pump around and it was the fattest bristleworm I'd ever seen! Not a single prick... I'm pretty surprised.

Is it bad that I am hoping for a bristle worm to come out and get him smile.png

Speaking of that! When I swapped skimmers last week and I was cleaning up my old one for the exchange, I was holding the pump in my hand and I felt something wiggling under my finger. I turned the pump around and it was the fattest bristleworm I'd ever seen! Not a single prick... I'm pretty surprised.

Oh I don't know about there not being a single one.....shifty.gif

Is it bad that I am hoping for a bristle worm to come out and get him smile.png

Oh I don't know about there not being a single one.....shifty.gif
You know, when I wrote that, I was thinking, I probably shouldn't use that word. Then I thought, wait, let's just see who will jump on it. Moth to a flame sir! [emoji16]

Archived