Announcing the 2015 Fall Frag Swap - Saturday Oct 17 11-2pm

mFrame

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do I locally buy the neon orange or yellow plastic rods to divide my frags for sale so I can arrange groups by price? Getting everything ready... It's too late to order those in without giving my first born for speeding delivery.

I would agree with Ty on Home Depot or Michael's, another place I would look would be a local plastics distributor. If all else fails Walmart and Office Depot tend to sell neon coloured clipboards that you could cut into strips. I would bet if you or someone you know had prime you could get some from Amazon before Saturday.

Attached is my frag-by-request list. Just PM me what you want and I'll frag it and bring it to the swap this Saturday. I'm requesting prepayment via Paypal unless you've bought corals from me before. I'll post some pictures of the corals as well but if you want a better picture of one, just let me know.

Also, for my former and current clients, don't forget you get two free every calendar year!

I will be bringing a bunch of other frags too. This is just the frag-by-request list. [emoji6]

0c8c4cb09a1d8f2cfd5a2c8f2f5f8dea.jpg

My woman & I are in.

My warez to sell (trade offers will be entertained):

Bubble Magus Skimmer NAC 5 (w/ pump) - 100$

Orbit Marine USA Saltwater 62" bar w/ controller - 150$

Orbit Marine USA Saltwater 24" bar w/ controller - 75$

Only bringing items people are interested in buying, so see something you want me to bring, message me here or hit me on FB (Note: I'm configured to only except messages from "friends" so you'll have to add me first).

Going to attend with the family. Should we bring our own food? Is the pool still open?

The club does not provide food at the swap but members are free to bring things to share. I usually bring a cooler with drinks (sodas, water) but if you have something particular you like you should bring it.

Hopefully Jellyfish can answer about the pool

Where do I locally buy the neon orange or yellow plastic rods to divide my frags for sale so I can arrange groups by price? Getting everything ready... It's too late to order those in without giving my first born for speeding delivery.

I saw some orange fiber glass rods at Lowes in Leander last week. I think they were called driveway rods or something. Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but they are next to all the iron rods.

Can't wait for this!!

If anyone needs me I'll be in a tent by Ty's stand... lol

Good, you can man my station so I can go buy from the likes of Richard, Dan, Woods, and Pham and whoever else is selling frags! dribble.gif This is going to be a blast!

Woods - Call Regal Plastics here in Austin and see if they have the fluorescent rods.

I went in there several months ago and saw they've raised their minimum purchase from $25 to $50. I turned around and walked right back out the door and found the stuff online much cheaper.

Archived