the jolt 1̶5̶0̶ 180

jolt

Hah!  The folks on the national forum tell me I am wrong and there is a big color difference, one being more pink and the other being more orange.  Mine are both the same shade of pink.  So not sure what is going on here ...  Got the one that is supposed to be orange from a reputable dealer.  Guess I'll give it more time before I sell it off :eusathink:

13 hours ago, Dogfish said:

I see 2 plugs with my name on them . Or is that just the light playing tricks on me.

Guess you'll just have to come look for easter eggs in May when I have my sale :D

26 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
2 hours ago, jolt said:
Guess you'll just have to come look for easter eggs in May when I have my sale emoji3.png

Those are chunksters!

Yeah, I try to cut multipoint chunksters when I can.  The 'standard' frags you get from vendors these days just take forever to grow out ....

• Like 2

Yeah, I try to cut multipoint chunksters when I can.  The 'standard' frags you get from vendors these days just take forever to grow out ....
Jolt, I'll be waiting in May. And I promise I will not profit from any Chucksters I get from you lol
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What a stunner of a frag swap tank!

It may be a fluke but when I used my swap tank as a frag tank for a bit, the last swap I used it at, it crashed.

I believe this was caused by the die off during transport to the swap since you transport it dry. So these days, I leave my swap tank dry and cleaned until its needed instead of running it.

Yeah, I don't plan to run it between swaps.  I already spend too much time on tanks as it is!  I'm in the process of shutting down my old 32 gallon tank, all that's left in there is one orchid dottyback who dives into the rock whenever I try to catch her.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jolt said:

Got this young lady out of quarantine and into the display tank sunday.  She stayed in the sand three days, so I was a little nervous!  

IMG_5726.JPG

Looks like she's camo'd with that acro behind her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...