the jolt 1̶5̶0̶ 180

jolt

On 10/18/2017 at 9:34 AM, RobR said:

Love that rainbow milli :rock:

Me too.  I have not fragged it since I got it in August and I'm waiting for the dispay tank to really be solid before I move a big chunk in.  It will be a center piece for sure!

• Like 2

Me too.  I have not fragged it since I got it in August and I'm waiting for the dispay tank to really be solid before I move a big chunk in.  It will be a center piece for sure!
That ASD Rainbow mille is for sure centerpiece material. It's a gorgeous coral.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Mine were usually little small pills, like tiny benadryl pills in the shape of cylinders. That looks like maybe a conch buried himself in the sand and then unburied himself leaving the pushed aside sand maybe?

Ah, good to know.  I have several fighting conchs so I'll bet that's what it is :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna try and utilize a similar  internal Budbox panel for my APEX control area. Did you just screw yours into some plywood then mount it to the stand?

If that internal panel is sturdy enough, I was hoping I could just attach it to my steel stand with some magnets?

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2017 at 6:20 PM, jolt said:

I was admiring the orange passion acro today.  Left picture was mid August.  Right was today.  The pictures do not really do the colors justice.  I love this piece!

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_3026.JPG

Update on OP growth, it's been kind of slow, but I was fighting algae outbreaks and everything was somewhat pissed off.  One round of flucanazole three weeks ago and it's so much better!

IMG_3213.JPG

• Like 4

Been having a lot of fun with my black friday self-christmas-present!

IMG_3164.JPG

Sawed all the liverock on the left side of the frag tank into smaller sheets and was able to add a whole row of frag racks with the rock underneath.  Now gotta do the right side.

IMG_3279.JPG

• Like 1