the jolt 1̶5̶0̶ 180

jolt

56 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Holy bandit angel and giant acro frags! I had to I pinch myself to make sure I wasn't daydreaming again. Looks fantastic and thank you for the widescreen bandit goodness! emoji7.png

Thanks Ty, but they really look so small in the 180   lol

46 minutes ago, BobcatReefer said:

Me, watching that video: ...

Love the fish!  That bandit is growing on me.

Yeah, that's some Steve Vai goodness Jeff.

• 4 weeks later...

Added a few more fish from QT.  I'm almost done, but still want to add a couple of leopard wrasses and a pair of mandarins.  Algae in the tank is on its fifth bloom, each one a different type.  In a way its interesting watching them come, but I'm ready for the ugly phases to be over!

• Like 2

Nice! I totally realized I copied you with the magma and flame wrasse combo! Oh wait... I posted about it first so you copied me! [emoji14] Doesn't matter that you had them first. Yeah yeah, I like that version better!

Looks great Jolt! I'm with you on the ugly phases. I'm still in phase 4 myself.

Haha Ty, I'm fine with having copied you.  Your tank is totally worth emulating ;-P

The flame pair are getting along great with each other and the magma so far. I got a little wrasse happy in the display, with 2 flames, the magma, a scott's and a lunate. 

• Like 1

Haha Ty, I'm fine with having copied you.  Your tank is totally worth emulating ;-P
The flame pair are getting along great with each other and the magma so far. I got a little wrasse happy in the display, with 2 flames, the magma, a scott's and a lunate. 

Well, in the current condition, I think you can find a better example of a tank to emulate. That's great about the flame wrasse pair and the magma getting along. I've noticed that the magma looks a lot like a prettier version of a female flame wrasse if that maked any sense. Only aggression I've seen is with the flame towards the magma on occasion but never the other way as the magma seems like a very peaceful fish.

21 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
56 minutes ago, jolt said:

Well, in the current condition, I think you can find a better example of a tank to emulate. That's great about the flame wrasse pair and the magma getting along. I've noticed that the magma looks a lot like a prettier version of a female flame wrasse if that maked any sense. Only aggression I've seen is with the flame towards the magma on occasion but never the other way as the magma seems like a very peaceful fish.

I tend to agree on the magma looking similar to a flame female.  And yeah, the magma seems peaceful and shy

• Like 1

Very nice tank Jolt! Totally loving that wrasse selection the flame is probably one of my favorite fish and yours is a beauty. That bandit is also amazing great looking fish. Those corals are looking great too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olaggie01 said:

Corals are looking great.  Frag tank is packed.  Well done.

Thanks!  Yeah, I'm already trying to figure out how to get more racks going in the frag tank.  Gonna have to have another sale again soon too, but those are good problems to have.