the jolt 1̶5̶0̶ 180

jolt

45 minutes ago, Jen_McG said:

I’ve been patiently waiting for Jolt’s super Christmas frag sale 😏

Haha.  There is a rumor that ARC is gonna have a frag swap sometime in the near future and I'm hoping to set up a table then!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jolt said:

Haha.  There is a rumor that ARC is gonna have a frag swap sometime in the near future and I'm hoping to set up a table then!

Bummer I told Ty I wasn’t going to purchase a single coral or fish for the whole year of 2019. Your going to make me a liar....😔 lol 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jen_McG said:

Bummer I told Ty I wasn’t going to purchase a single coral or fish for the whole year of 2019. Your going to make me a liar....😔 lol 

Ah, I see.  You need a private transaction.  i.e., what happens at Jolt's place stays at Jolt's place

• Like 2

So since the topic of frags sales recently came up, I thought I'd post pix of a few items that are cooking for future sale.   I'm storing things up for a future Jolt frag tank blowout and/or ARC frag swap.  Whichever comes first ...
And there's more in the works [emoji4]
IMG_0327.thumb.jpg.034f3c4308b500ed66e9b236f3b7784c.jpg   
IMG_0329.thumb.jpg.93c837f995717970b4c74f36db50a7f8.jpg
[emoji1786] Wow!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, KimP said:

How are things going in your DT these days?

Well I've moved about 50 new frags into it from the frag tank, and begun moving things up onto the rocks in stages.  I've added a bunch of crabs and a sand sifting star too.  The cyano is still there, but I would say its about 75% as bad as it was a month or two ago.  I was siphoning it off weekly, now I  go two weeks before I siphon.    Most of the coral seems to be doing well, but one colony of PC rainbow looks pretty bad, can't explain that one, it had been super happy.  Everthing else looks fine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jolt said:

Well I've moved about 50 new frags into it from the frag tank, and begun moving things up onto the rocks in stages.  I've added a bunch of crabs and a sand sifting star too.  The cyano is still there, but I would say its about 75% as bad as it was a month or two ago.  I was siphoning it off weekly, now I  go two weeks before I siphon.    Most of the coral seems to be doing well, but one colony of PC rainbow looks pretty bad, can't explain that one, it had been super happy.  Everthing else looks fine.

What??? A big update and no pics?????????

• Like 1

• 11 months later...