We're growing!

FarmerTy

Just a quick update that I wanted to share with all my fellow ARCers. As business has been growing, I've made the decision to grow with it to better meet the needs of my clients.

I have currently added two showing agents and hopefully a third to my team down the road to better serve my clients. I also have hired a part-time real estate assistant to better help me keep everything running nice and smooth with the business.

As always, your support on this club has always been one of my biggest avenues of business, not just directly with your own home purchases but of those friends and family you trust me with to assist with their needs. I owe a lot to this club and the friends I've met on it as well! I'm looking forward to thanking everyone at the next meeting I am able to host.

Please make use of the referral system and keep getting those free frags! The tank is going into full frag production mode just for you guys and it's cruising along.

Alright, that's all the salesmanship I can muster about my business for now. I'll let the shameless self-promotion go into hibernation mode for another quarter or so. Hey, at least I didn't make a video with cheesy music! wave.gif

Happy Reefing!

-Ty

I want in on this!

Aggie Aquatics gentlemen? shifty.gif

Jeez if you guys do this I will have to recruit Reburn to help me start Bevo Corals just for the principle of it ...

I want in on this!

Aggie Aquatics gentlemen? shifty.gif

Jeez if you guys do this I will have to recruit Reburn to help me start Bevo Corals just for the principle of it ...

I think we both know steve patterson won't let you use Bevo.

Leave agriculture to the aggies

N2YAySD.png

What type of soil are you gonna grow those acros in?

I actually think that the section about "rearing of animals to provide food, wool, or other products" applies in this situation we just have to look at the coral as being in the "other products" category in that definition.

Gentlemen

Agriculture is land based. Having a warehouse on land with salt tanks doesn't qualify sorry. Geeze you aggs should know this.

Just proves that the best thing to come out of college station is a west bound road. :)

Jim yea we can do that. I can't see how this can go wrong with and engineer and a rancher. We will have the most well designed systems :). I don't think we can do bevo but longhorn aquatics has a nice ring.

So what do you call salmon or tilapia farming? I believe that still falls under agriculture. And I also believe that exported maricultured corals from Indonesia are regulated by their agricultural branch. I studied some aquaculture at A&M, and I do believe it fell under the school of agriculture and life sciences. Hydroponics would also be considered a form of farming. In the definition of Agriculture it says "including cultivation of the soil", but does not exclude the agricultural products grown and raised in an aqious state. Agriculture can be in any number of mediums, it's just a form of controlled cultivation of biological elements. What's the difference between putting pigs in a pen and breeding them and putting corals in a trough and growing and cultivating them? Just pigs are on soil and corals are in water.

So what do you call salmon or tilapia farming? I believe that still falls under agriculture. And I also believe that exported maricultured corals from Indonesia are regulated by their agricultural branch. I studied some aquaculture at A&M, and I do believe it fell under the school of agriculture and life sciences. Hydroponics would also be considered a form of farming. In the definition of Agriculture it says "including cultivation of the soil", but does not exclude the agricultural products grown and raised in an aqious state. Agriculture can be in any number of mediums, it's just a form of controlled cultivation of biological elements. What's the difference between putting pigs in a pen and breeding them and putting corals in a trough and growing and cultivating them? Just pigs are on soil and corals are in water.

Is growing penicillin in a dish agriculture? That meets the definition. By your definition, yes. If there is a more appropriate moniker, I say use it. It's not the Texas School of Aquaculture and Mechanics (but that would be cool if it existed). Texas Fightin' Fraggies. BRB, gonna go trademark/copyright fraggies. Where's McHam, I need a lawyer...

I love it! Free bumps for life! All I have to do is start a little school rivalry! [emoji6]

I'd settle for half a percent of all future commissions for this advertising boon. I'll even throw in some aqueous testing using peer-reviewed, widely excepted industry practices (ahem). Just sign here....

Archived