C4 - free frags

FarmerTy

Hello ARC,

I know I don't post on here much in the official capacity as a professional member but it's not really my style. I don't prefer to be in your face about the fact that I'm a real estate agent. I'm just happy to be here and help whenever you need to reach out to me.

I wanted to say to all previous or current real estate clients of mine, if you're at C4, please feel free to drop by my setup and grab any 2 free frags of your choice. [emoji4] I plan to do this every year and you will have the opportunity to grab 2 free ones at each event annually for as long as I continue to do the frag swap.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs and trust me, I do miss hanging out with each one of you and getting to talk shop while looking for homes/listing your home.

For those that are not previous or current real estate clients of mine, do remember that I give out 3 free frags with referrals for someone looking to buy/sell a home. [emoji106]

Happy Reefing,

-Ty the Real Estate Guy

I'm going to need a 210g with closing when we get our next house.

You can buy mine Brian. It's right down the street from work for you and already has a sweet 215-gallon in it. All for the low, low price of $350k. [emoji41]

• 2 months later...

Archived