Bora Bora/Tahiti

That was very philosophical Sascha! The people who do look are so fascinated by the colorful damselfish, wrasses, and tangs, but no one noticed the Tridacnid maxima clams that are nestled in the rocks, or the colorful Christmas tree worms, or the pipefish. It's pretty awesome to have an eye for these things and then point them out to people and explain what they are. For once in my life I feel smart!

This is my dream trip! I'm going!!!

Just to try and cheer you up with those horrible views, I've posted my current view, I'm NOT trying to rub it in, just trying to let you live vicariously through my eye given how rough you have it right now!

post-2161-0-09562800-1433184773_thumb.jp

Awesome! I wish I was there!!

Just to try and cheer you up with those horrible views, I've posted my current view, I'm NOT trying to rub it in, just trying to let you live vicariously through my eye given how rough you have it right now!

Hey, are you sure that's not my computer? Nah, that couldn't be because I'm a closet ARC stalker. I keep mine minimized so people can't see the screen when they walk by! Open -> Click View New Content -> Ahh footsteps, minimize! Nothing to see here folks just keep on walking...

at least he has that sweet candle

Candle is a disguised bomb, just in case I need to protect my IP!!

Hey, are you sure that's not my computer? Nah, that couldn't be because I'm a closet ARC stalker. I keep mine minimized so people can't see the screen when they walk by! Open -> Click View New Content -> Ahh footsteps, minimize! Nothing to see here folks just keep on walking...

I face my office door.... this way I can minimize as needed. ;)

The only snorkeling I did today was around the resort. Luckily, though, the resort has a coral reef restoration project with coral grow out racks that were pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doc-brown-freak-out-o.gif

Last dive in Tahiti was this morning [emoji17] but I got lots of good pictures!!

f51729ffc035d7ac20ffdf9a9e32402a.jpg

A green chalice I found

02bde37f266005407ecab7e11a5a2af8.jpg

Some green zoas or palys? Couldn't tell in the split second I had before the current carried me on.

364caa8d4f97bf2635f99651c69adbb9.jpg

ab10c8689636b19d0e35cc16fbfdf884.jpg

My favorite! Some H. magnifica anemones

de204db4c7008138d59d5985086d7b89.jpg

631677b1cd12dbaf4b9b891582b76036.jpg

Purple anthias

c72738dea73729f1da339c69362dfef2.jpg

Archived