AquaSD tag-along Saturday delivery 5/30

Dan H

I just placed a nice sized order (again) with AquaSD and it's going to be shipping out Friday 5/29 for delivery on Saturday 5/30. They are cool with allowing any of you to tag-along if you'd like. I'm already paying for the shipping + Saturday delivery, but if you happened to join in, I wouldn't be opposed to sharing on some of that cost. ;) I would just mention that you are tagging along on Dan's order from ARC if you order.

Anyways, here's their current sale if you wanted to take advantage of it.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/34364-memorial-weekend-sale-update-52315-saturday-4pm-pst-7pm-est/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you need to do is let them know to have it tagged along with my order. So long as you order before they ship it out you're fine. So I'd say you probably would want to get it in before Friday. You can order from any of their sales or from their site. I don't think they will care.

I'd either call or email them. I ordered all my stuff through email, then they called me and we did the rest over the phone.

Sounds great! I would like to get more going in my tank now that everything has recovered from the move...except the poor bleached birdsnests... I am happy to pitch in on the shipping fee.

They had quite a few in the sale. My only thing is if it's too new or too small a frag they have a hard time surviving. But frag packs are great to get lots of interesting things. I'm a fan. We got some nice zoas from them if you're a zoa fan.

Hey Dan, I'm trying to order a single item that caught my eye on this sale. It may be too late or they may be out of it. If it works I'll let you know and come pick up. I live south near slaughter and Mopac. Thanks for posting this.

Yes, pickup will be at my house Saturday. Usually overnights get to my house between 9:30 and 10:30. You're welcome to come by anytime that morning or I'll post here or text you when it arrives.

Archived