• Announcements

• JamesL

Can't Create A Post? Please Read.   01/18/2017

Finding that you can't create a post in a specific forum? Please see the membership changes that took effect in early 2012. You must be a Premium Member to post items in certain forums.
mFrame

How to renew your membership (and receive your renewal discount)

3 posts in this topic

I'm often asked how to renew your membership, locate your invoice, and receive your renewal discount.

About 30 days before your Premium membership expires you'll receive an email notification with a renewal invoice. This shows the discounted renewal rate. If you lose the email, you can find the invoice under Client Area/Invoice (click your name at the top right of the site). Or just click here. As long as your invoice hasn't expired you can choose to renew and submit your payment information.

If your invoice has expired you can go to the Store and add the Premium Membership to your cart and proceed from there.

I didn't see an option for Premium membership when creating my account. How can I upgrade to Premium?

1 person likes this

I didn't see an option for Premium membership when creating my account. How can I upgrade to Premium?

Just go to the store, add the Premium Membership to your cart and check out. Store link