2015 Meeting Schedule

mFrame

I really enjoyed C4 MORE this year, than last year (I'm not saying that the one last year wasn't cool)! Thank you to everyone who helped make it a reality. :D I've been to MACNA a couple/few times, and I felt like I learned more at C4.

I'm guessing we are not having an ARC meeting today. :( Are we taking a break on meeting until Fall? I remember there being some discussion on this, previously, so I'm just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

I think with the summer they try not to have anything unless it's unofficial since most people are on vacation or have stuff to do with their kids.

Yep, nothing official until September, and then the Fall Frag Swap in October.

If members would like to propose something for August we can help out with the coordination.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone for a last minute informal meeting this week since nothing made it on the August schedule? Perhaps a quick meet and small frag swap? I'd be willing to host if nobody else wants to...

Well Meg will be out of town so I might as well not be bored all weekend. Let's do it! I suppose we can just call it an open house, err, open tank. I'll post a thread with time and address.

• 2 months later...

Archived