Group Buy : Achilles tang -25$ and MORE INSANELY CHEAP

Vincent-Thai

Hey guys I decided I'm going to forget the last group buy because that diver is not reliable .

Hey guys I found a new diver when I was looking around through the forums . This diver prices are insanely cheap ! I will list a couple just to let you guys know how cheap he is .

Achilles tang - 28$ ( live aquaria price 300)

Achilles hybrid - 70$ ( live aquaria price 400$)

Gold flake angle - 26$ ( live aquaria price around 300-400 .

Insanely cheap right ?? . But that catch is that we have to spend a MIN. Of 500$ . Me and my friend will probably spend about 300 -400 on some fish total . I'm am not sure how much shipping will be , but I'm sure it won't be to much . The more people in this the more cheaper it goes. This is my first time ordering from this guy . But I don't mind giving it a try. Click the link below to look at all his other fish for INSANELY low prices !!

http://hawaiisaltwaterfish.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will need everyone to contact me with their name so I can update you guys . I sent a email out to see the estimate cost of shipping . This is my first time ordering from this guy

The potters wrasse is pretty nice looking, but it is shown on LiveAquaria as Expert Only. Why is that?

They eat live prey (copepods), so much like a mandarin the odds of them starving in a newly established tank are high.

I'll be interested to see how this order shakes out and what the quality of the fish are like. I know you all know what you're doing, but remember Achilles tangs are very difficult to keep and require a ton of space. Please don't put this fish in a 75g just because you found a good price on one. I've dived several times in Kauai and have seen schools of Achilles working a turtle cleaner station... just an awesome display of nature. Make sure to do your research and commit to being a conscientious aquarist.

Hopefully, this is a good supplier and everything is healthy!

The potters wrasse is pretty nice looking, but it is shown on LiveAquaria as Expert Only. Why is that?

They eat live prey (copepods), so much like a mandarin the odds of them starving in a newly established tank are high.

Potter's Wrasse, Ornate Wrasse, Jeweled Leopard, and Leopard Wrasses are all in the Macropharyngodon family. They all have traits similar to the Leopard Wrasse and will accept mysis without much trouble. Mine also eat Nori seaweed with the tangs. They need a peaceful tank without bullies and at least 3" of sand to bury in at night.

I'll be interested to see how this order shakes out and what the quality of the fish are like. I know you all know what you're doing, but remember Achilles tangs are very difficult to keep and require a ton of space. Please don't put this fish in a 75g just because you found a good price on one. I've dived several times in Kauai and have seen schools of Achilles working a turtle cleaner station... just an awesome display of nature. Make sure to do your research and commit to being a conscientious aquarist.

Hopefully, this is a good supplier and everything is healthy!

I agree and that is the reason I'm not getting one. I had an Achilles in a 180g and they are very active. If you put one in a tank that is too small they will waste away. They need highly oxygenated water and high flow or else they pace the front of the glass. They are also very territorial once established. If anyone saw Don's old tang it was like the size of a dinner plate and not those tiny plates you get at a buffet!

I got the news from the guy .shipping won't be so bad . It depends how much fish we have total . I'm am putting the order together the total fish . And we will see if the diver have it ALL in stock mosliky not . Probaly would give him a good week go catch all of the fish we order . That way he can send all the fish together

Archived