eshopp frag rack adjustments?

rockstarwiggle

I have an eshopp frag rack that well of course sags. Does anyone know how I can keep it from drooping. I know that the eshopp magnets are worthless. Will a stronget magnet really hold it straight or will I need to wedge something underneath? Thanks.

Not sure where to post this.

Ty has pointed you in the right direction.

For what is worth. I had an eshopp frag rack and hated it for the reasons you have said. I went to buying captain Saltys frag racks and have been very happy with them. They already come with the neodymium magnets already on them and encased in resin so they don't leach anything bad. You may want to think about them for your next frag rack purchase.

Google neodynium magnets. They are rare earth magnets and are crazy strong. Don't get too crazy with them... the force of them coming together can crack glass if you order too strong of magnets.

ty. when you say....."the force of them coming together"......like just watch out for the initial attraction and be careful for that pull? so once they are together, the constant compression will not crack the glass right or it shouldn't? just wondering? i wont hold it against you!fish.gif

Archived