Anyone lift?

12_egg_omelette

The gf and I do! Not going to lie... been a month but I have been eating alot healthier and have been running and doing some stuff on my own. I need another membership but the gf works at Pure downtown and has a free membership so its hard to compete with that.. so I guess I'm on my own

josh

I was a nutritionist for years and did power lifting and bodybuilding for years. I have been to a few Mr O shows. I met Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates and jay cutler. To name a few. Even met nasser.

My brother was a professional body builder so I grew up with it in my family. I went to school to be a Physical Therapist and Nutritionist, but after graduation I decided that I hated it and became a professional chef. Right now I have a half rack in my home gym and enough weights to keep me happy. My wife and I normally power lift three days a week each, but she had to stop because she's pregnant.

I wanted to become a chef I even looked into the CIA, but when I looked at tuition I was blown away. At that time I was watching way to much food network. I decided to go on to grad school and get a phd on someone else's dime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Bringing this back. I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join a ARC style challenge. We would use my fitness pal and pick a calorie range that we are shooting for log out consumption of food and whoever stays the closest to it wins a little jackpot. Of course this will be based on the honor system. But I figure summer is just around the corner and could be a little motivating for some of us.

Archived