Ford Mustang GT350

Reburn

OMG. So the last mustang I had was a 2007 GT and I loved it. Priced right and fun to drive. You don't obsess about rock chips as much as you would with a vette. Had to sell it due to the arrival of my daughter. But geeze ford seems to have gone above and beyond with their new engine. I'm sorry to say I'm hooked and I must have one. Flat plane crank....in a Ford Mustang........ridiculous.

http://www.caranddriver.com/ford/mustang-shelby-gt350

I'll have to admit, I haven't been a mustang fan since the early models, but that's a sweet looking car. I couldn't find the specs but did they try and keep the weight down on it? Not that it really matters with a 500Hp engine though.

I got to race a 69 or 70, post cobra, GT350 when I had my 300ZX at an 1/8 mile track when I lived in Charleston which was the pinnacle of my hobby drag racing. That and the 69 boss are my favorites.

They haven't released the final specs yet. But standard recardo seats. Brembo rotors and calipers, mag ride suspension and a flat plane crank making over 500hp with a 6 speed manual. Drool.

Yeah, the newer Mustangs have been looking pretty slick. My mom got last years Shelby and I was pretty impressed. My sister and I gave her a pretty hard time about her mid life crisis, but it's pretty dope. Just a big change from a decked out Expedition that she had a sunroof installed in, to a 2 door car that won't fit any grand babies or 6'4 foot no telling how many pds dad in.

Currently have a 2013 GT500 and love it. Only put 2500 miles on it since we bought it (Almost 2 years?!?!).

Had 96, 01, 03 and 04 Cobras before, great cars. Just really fun smile.png

Went euro for a few years before the GT500, but happy to be back!

Think I'll skip this gen of Mustangs, but want to get my wife a Charger Hellcat next year biggrin.png

Archived