FREE FRAG PACK!!! PLEASE VOTE ON THE WINNER HERE

bigsby

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright guys I think that we have clear winner

Congratulation Cameronbherring!! The voters have spoken

The frag pack is yours. Please on me or text my cell and we can discuss how you can get the pack.

The runner up is Rilo Elizabeth Stark. I am going to go ahead and hook you up with your choice of any 5 of the frags listed with the exception of the toadstool leather and the pink digitata. I do have another digi that you could choose if you wanted to. I only have one of each of those to give away currently. Any of the others are your choice.

Fell free to pm me or you may call or text me at

512-653-5415 to discuss pickup options for your runner up pack.

Congratulation guys!! I hope this helps you both get started and adds some color to your tanks and helps you guys build your confidence in being able to care for all kinds of new corals.

Thanks Ty,

I am happy to be able to pay it forward. I have been given so much from this club in so many ways. I can remember looking back when I was first starting into the hobby and how excited I was to even see an asterina on a piece of live rock or to get a random mushroom or polyp attached to a piece of live rock or a brittle star in my tank for the first time.

I remember many times not wanting to buy even a cheap $5-$10 piece of coral because I needed to buy something else for my tank to get any where near what some of the other reefers had and there was always something else. Whether it be salt, rock, a light, bulbs, or even fish. It seemed like I would never be to the point of getting coral and then actually growing it and fragging it? That seemed like something so out of my league that I even got discouraged and decided against corals all together at one point.

My first tank I killed every fish in it in under 3 months. I added all kinds of random crap from a bottle and thought I was doing everything right. After that first incident I never added anything else and let my tank eventually evaporate and wound up shutting it down.

It wasn't until a few years later that I had a friend of mine offer his 65 gallon full reef setup with a sump and a couple of corals that my interest was reborn. From there my passion only grew. And continues to every day.

If he had not of introduced me to this club I might have picked up a few corals here and there, but I can guarantee that I would nit be able to do something like this without the help and inspiration of this club and the members in it. I remember admiring the obvious bonds that are are created every day and it's rare that you can get into a club/hobby and never have to see or meet someone but truly feel like you know them and be met with such a pure willingness to help in any way they can.

That's what this club is all about. And I feel very lucky and very proud to be a part of this club.

Ok. First off, thanks for voting me to win! It really means a lot. I've been a member for a month here at ARC, but I've had a saltwater tank since I was 12. I couldn't thank Bigsby enough. He has gave me a ton of advice a long with several others from ARC. I'm not lying when I say this, but I wouldn't be as far and as educated if not for this site. I wouldn't be in this hobby if I never saw all the tanks online, in the fish store, and all of your tanks.

I hope one day I can pay it forward also. As many have helped me, I hope to help others one day. If I didn't have everyone else's tank to look up to, I wouldn't have the motivation I have now. I'm almost positive I'm the youngest member. So it means a lot for all the help and support I've gotten from everyone. Thanks for voting for me everyone!

Thanks Dustin. I am truly grateful to have met so many of the people from this site and hope to continue to build relationships with quite a few of you guys. I love the interactions between everyone and and the fact this club isn't just about reef tanks.

I have grown to realize it is much more than that.

Dam* decent of you Bigs. Shame none of you people live closer by me. 90% of the coral that leaves my tank is free. Primarily acropora and montipora. Club folks would start petitioning against me for screwing up market pricing.

• 6 months later...

True story

Dam* decent of you Bigs. Shame none of you people live closer by me. 90% of the coral that leaves my tank is free. Primarily acropora and montipora. Club folks would start petitioning against me for screwing up market pricing.

Archived