Any local stores sell Cuprisorb or Nutramar Ova

nuxx

I thought I saw Nutramar Ova at Aquatek at one point in time. May want to give them a call.

I've seen Curisorb at Fish Gallery and I think that's the only place that sells it locally. Mind you, it's only the small bag and not the large container size of it.

Sent via Tapatalk

I thought I saw Nutramar Ova at Aquatek at one point in time. May want to give them a call.

I've seen Curisorb at Fish Gallery and I think that's the only place that sells it locally. Mind you, it's only the small bag and not the large container size of it.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks Ty. Think Aquadome has some Reef Caviar, that'll work as well. It's also on the way to the airport, need to pick up some fish from the airport, and two of them I wanted to try TINY food on.

I'll check out Fish Gallery, I actually like the bags, work better in my QT setups smile.png

No problem. I only mentioned the bags because they are smaller and I know you have a ginormous tank. Wasnt sure if it was for your QT or for the DT.

Would be crying if I ran copper in the display sad.png

Have some sensitive fish in a few QT tanks, so I want to make sure I can back the copper off if needed...

Archived