Adult Leopard Gecko

Makena95GT

I'm looking to rehome this gecko. Female. I never intended on keeping her forever. She does have Metabolic Bone Disease, as her previous owners never supplemented her diet with calcium.

This in no way effects her quality of life. She can still chase down crickets and climb around, but the bones in her front legs are deformed.

I'm asking a simple $10 to ensure she goes to someone that isnt just looking for a free gecko. If you want her whole setup that'll run you $50 as that tank is my HT/QT for my geckos and ill have to pay $90 for a new setup.

The sooner she finds a home the sooner I can rescue and rehab more reptiles. I have a chameleon, another Leo, and Two Bearded Dragons waiting in line for this space.

Her name is Speck. I like to hand feed her SuperWorms every other day. Shes really docile and will hang out on your chest or your warm laptop keyboard. Pictures in next post.

(Also if anyone is interested in a Veiled Chameleon or 6" Bearded Dragon, PM me. These guys have been at the store so long that we can not sell them and they need to find homes)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Gecko is still availible and forever will be till she finds a home. Shes been relocated to live with my band of geckos for now but shed do better alone. I no longer have her cage setup though so thats gone. Shes a huge sweetheart and doesnt need any special care, her MBD is pretty mild

• 2 weeks later...

She laid teo eggs yesterday and seems to be being pestered by my male.

So right now id be willing to rehome her free of charge. Again.. She no longer has her own tank but if you want i can give the ten gallon that used to be my reef tank with her.. Again.. Free of charge. I really just want her to be healthy and happy and with my clan of fat geckos she just isnt fitting in :(

Archived