BRS Order - Placing Friday, 10am

Jimbo662

I'll be placing the order at 10am on Friday, Oct 24th.

Orders:

Shawn K - Paid

1/2 Gallon - BRS 2 Part Total Package ($49.99) - http://www.bulkreefs...age-bulk-1.html

Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test kit (Ca,Alk,Mg) ($49.99) - http://www.bulkreefs...a-alk-mg-1.html

Dustin - Paid

Red Sea Reef Energy A&B Combo = $15.99

Reef Chili - $12.99

Jose - Paid

1 gallon Kalkwasser 000241 - $11.69

Lenver - Paid

BRS is having a 10% off sale through Friday afternoon!!!!!! Make sure to deduct that from what you send. Shawn, I'll send your money back via paypal. The exception is if the manufacturer has a minumum advertized price.

Money sent, here's my order

NAME QUANTITY PRICE SUBTOTAL

10” Refillable Biopellet Cartridge for use with the BRS Biopellet Reactor 2 $9.99 $19.98

RED SEA REEF FOUNDATION PRO MULTI TEST KIT (CA,ALK,MG) 1 $49.99 $49.99

32 OZ. PACKAGE - ESV B-IONIC CALCIUM BUFFER SYSTEM 1 $14.99 $14.99

32 FL. OZ. - ESV B-IONIC MAGNESIUM 1 $12.49 $12.49

Subtotal $97.45

Discount 10% $9.75

Total $87.71

Thanks for putting the order together James! Just so people don't think I waffled out... had enough for my own order for free shipping so I just waited it out to make sure this group buy had enough for free shipping before I pulled the trigger on my own order. That way I don't have to lug 44 lbs of CaRX media if I don't have to... I'll let the Fedex guy do that! whistle.gif Happy weekend everyone!

Thanks for posting that Ty. As soon as I saw it I realized I forgot to put in the facebook promo code!!!! Just called and the guy gave me enough rewards points to make up for the missed discount. They're really great at customer service!

Delivery is scheduled for end of day on Wed. I work from home on Thurs so will be avail all day or you can pick up during the day from work (Dell in RR). I'm available after 5pm during the week and after about 11am on the weekends. Just let me know when is best for you.

Regency at Dell Ranch Apt

670 Louis Henna Blvd #706

RR, 78664

There are two complexes right next to each other. It's the second complex / entrance. When you pull in come straight back the main drive. Gate code is 6411. You'll pass a large parking area on the right. I'm in the building just past it. I'm the 2nd door / garage door facing the main drive. You can text when you're on your way over - 512-659-9710

Archived