New Around Here

caseyworm

Hello everyone,

I decided since I got back into the hobby a few months ago after about a 7 year break it was time to find the local club and say hello. I have a small 5 gallon nano-reef that I have been stocking with some rare zoanthids and ricordea mushrooms. I hope to meet some of you all soon and very excited to be on the hunt for some more zoas and mushrooms.

Welcome to the club! I still really miss my 3gal I shut down a month or so ago. I love the little tanks. There are several other members that have them. You certainly found the right place to come for nice zoas/palys! Just watch the for sale section. And post some pics of your set up!!

Here is the current tank shot. I have about 7 different zoanthids in here at the moment and will be receiving a shipping of 10 different ones this Thursday. I have the tank set up so you can see corals all the way around it from the kitchen and living room, so you can't see all the ones I have.

Zoas i'm on the hunt for are: Rasta, Fruit Loop, utter chaos and blondies.

Excuse my horrible camera quality.

25q5i7n.jpg

It is a Fluval Spec V. I went with smaller hand picked pieces of live rock so I could have some flat pieces that over hang and some larger rocks to mount corals in and on. I like the all in one tanks, because I like to have a clean look with no wires or anything in the tank =)

Archived