Garage sale consolidation, tanks, lights, and a few supplies

jestep

So just moved and finally got my tanks back together. Consolidating my sale threads as well as adding some stuff that I no longer need. Most prices are OBO but not going to entertain ridiculously low ball offers. Everything should be priced competitively for the actual item and the age and condition.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything. It gets too difficult to try and coordinate when I'm getting posts, calls, texts, and PM/emails all at the same time. Will hold with paypal or if we've done sales in the past.

All items can be available at my office which is near South Mopac and 290 except the large stand which you will need to get at my house in the Oak Hill area, or for most items I can arrange to meet up within a reasonable distance.

Tanks and Stands
$200 - ADA 90P 48 gallon rimless tank (36 x 18 x 18) with 1/2" EVA foam mat. These are $500+ tanks. Setup with horizontal overflow so it can be a small peninsula or a normal tank. Has a 1" and a backup 3/4" overflow holes, and a 3/4" return.Will need to replace overflow bulkheads. Picture when tank was up.
$75 - 30 Gallon rimless half moon tank w/stand and free HOB filter (unsure if filter works)
$75 - 48x18 wood stand for 75 or 90 gallon tank (works for the ADA tank if you don't mind the stand being much larger than the tank).

Lighting
$150 - 2x250W + 2 x 39 watt T5HO, 36" sunlight supply maristar MH fixture w/ 1 year of use galaxy dual electronic ballast. I do have the tank mounting legs but do not have the fixture end caps. I hung this from the ceiling without the caps. You just need to be super careful not to lose the glass sheet when you're hanging it. Perfectly stable once it's in the air though. If you have a saw, you could also saw the legs off the leg mounts and use the end plate instead. This was originally a $700+ fixture and easily covers a 48" tank. Was running only 6 hours MH per day on my 90 gallon with it. Also works perfectly with the above ADA tank.

$75 - 36" reef brite 50/50 white/blue LED strip light
$75 - 24" reef brite blue actinic LED strip light (currently mounted to the 250 MH fixture). Info on Reefbrite tech LED strips: http://www.reefbrite.com/reefbrite-tech-led/
These strips are extremely bright. The 24" actinic one easily lights up a 90 gallon tank for actinic only viewing or is a good supplement to warmer colored lighting.

$10 - Par38 Cree LED Light for refugium. This is a daylight spectrum, not white/blue. You can also remove the center lens which gets rid of the spotlight effect.

$75 - Solana 150W MH disco ball pendant. Comes with mounting arm and almost new 14K phoenix bulb.
FREE - both of these next lights.
2 bulb JBJ PC fluorescent strip light (30" fixture, 65W bulbs)
1 bulb JBJ PC fluorescent strip light (24" fixture, 65W bulbs)
One of the two switches on the larger fixture isn't working, but it does work on the smaller one. Also, only 1 set of tank mounting legs. Figured whoever wants this can either bypass the switch or steal the one from the smaller fixture. Comes with 2 - 24" PC bulbs but I would replace them. I have no idea how old these are and they're more FW spectrum.

Pump

$150 - Vortech MP10 ESW (2012 date)

Supplies
$50 - 50 lbs tonga branching rock. This was dropped when we moved so is no longer in this shape. Will need to be re-cemented or can be scaped as desired at this point.
$10 - ~300ml NPX biopellets. Used about 100ml of these on a past tank but these have been kept sealed and unused.
$5 - 2 MP40 filter covers

FREE - A bunch of 48" T5HO bulbs from FW tank. Most 6500 - 1000K, used for approx 1 - 1.5 years. All worked when removed, but no guarantees, they're free.

Sort of aquarium related
$25 - Canon 28-80 EF Lens
Example of an unzoomed picture taken with this lens and a Canon T2i camera:

canon-ef-28-80.jpg

Also, looking for an Apex auto feeder and VDM module and another Apex lite if anyone is interested in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, just got back from an 18 hour drive. Our place up in Colorado has zero cellular reception and the internet was down so wan't able to respond this past week. Will PM in the morning.

• 4 weeks later...

Most prices updated. Everything still available. The cree PAR38 LED is daylight spectrum, no blue LED's are in this fixture but grows macros like crazy. Also, will part out the light but need some reasonable confirmation that both halves will be purchased.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have a MP10 ESW that I stopped using this week. Was set up in my sump for about the past 6 months, prior was in my 50 gallon for about a year and a half. Currently soaking the wet side in vinegar and should be good to go tomorrow. Asking $175 for it. Manufacture date is in 2012, not sure the month off the top of my head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One more bump. Reefbrite strips are on ebay for about double the price here but will still honor this price if anyone is interested locally.

To summarize:

ADA 48 gallon rimless tank w/peninsula style overflow - $200

24" actinic LED strip $75

36" 50/50 daylight/actinic strip $75

Vortech MP10 ESW $150

Par38 (Cree LED) refugium lights $20. Have 5000K and 3500K available, 5 total. All grow macros very well.

I can bring any of this to my office near south mopac and 290 if you want to pick it up during the week. Will be gone the next 2 weekends, otherwise can typically meet on Saturday or Sunday within a reasonable distance.

Archived