Help with tank move

Dustin Pedretti

Alrighty my Austin friends the time has come, I've found a house in bastrop and need some help. I have a 30x30x57 240g tank that needs to be moved the weekend of Aug 1st any and all help (it took 5 strong men to put it in place where it is) would be more than appreciated and returned by food and good drink. I'd like for this thing to be the last thing we do so I'm looking at the later part of the weekend but it all depends on who can help and when. Thanks in advance.

I only need help when we get to bastrop, I believe I have the help here in Bryan to load it up.

Two words.

Suction cups.

More words: you will not believe how easy they make moving a tank. The tank is still heavy though. Me and another guy were able to move my 215 with them. Spend $25 for a premium membership and you can use the club ones.

Dustin. I'd love to help but I'm contractually obligated to be saving lives all day, from 8-8 Saturday, 12-8 Sunday, and 8-8 Monday. That and browsing arc in between people who need their lives saved. Best of luck though man. I'll have to drop by and see the new place on my way into Austin soon. I usually drive in down south "through the trees" as we like to call it.

Pshh...lives...like that's a good reason! [emoji12]

No big man, I understand.

The new place is right there off 1441 "between the trees" and as you know my dirty home is open to anyone who dares come by and face the children. Its also about 3 min from the lake....I'm really looking forward to just being in that area honestly. Only 30 min away from work and a big city but also in the country kinda where all the lights bother the stars.

Archived