My family looking to get scuba certified.

Jellyfish

Hi everyone,

I'm sure with all the divers on here someone is certified to teach scuba and can certify me,husband, and daughter. Or maybe you know someone who is. We are looking to get it done this summer my daughter is turning 10 and so excited to get certified. We would love to take part in some of the dives !!

Thanks

Jellyfish

Hi,

I just gave a presention at the ARC meeting about it. I'm not an instructor (yet), but I have friends who are. I can answer any questions you might have and point you in the right directions. My friend and instructor will be happy to talk to you as will our shop, Scubaland, will also be happy to help you. His son started SCUBA there at age 8 and can answer questions, too. My instructor and I are biased towards Scubaland, however, we are not direct employees working on commission and will be happy to help with recommendations or opinions about others, too.

Also, my wife and I dive around Central Texas pretty much every weekend and are happy to take people with us, once you are certified. If you want, you can PM me and I can give you my email/phone to answer more questions. Or you can post them here for others to follow.

Regards,

George

Thanks again for all of the great information today. My family and I are now looking forward to a new (probably expensive bye.gif ) hobby. But can't wait!

Yes, it's expensive but very rewarding. With the possibility of SCUBA, vacations to Florida, California, Hawaii, Carribean, etc. or even across Texas take on a whole new dimension. You can rent until affordable deals or solid used equipment become available.

Thanks! ! Ill Google Scubaland in the morning and give them a call for info. I was bummed to miss the meeting I saw it was all about scuba:( . Ill pm you for more info. Thanks! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Archived