Our experience buying and selling our houses with Ty

KimP

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Ty. He never hesitated to take us wherever we wanted to go to search for a new house and even after we had a contract on the new place, he never minded any reason we had to go see the house again. There was even a little dispute at the closing when he really fought for us and made sure the deal went smoothly.

After he helped us buy our wonderful new home, it took him only two days to sell our previous house. He kept us up to date with changes to the market, performed detailed analysis of comparable properties, advised us during negotiations, and even took initiative in helping us make arrangements with repairmen. He really went above and beyond to sell our house quickly.

Not only does Ty do a great job, he’s also a lot of fun! We already miss hanging out with him. Thank you so much for all your help on both ends of the deal Ty! You were a blast to work with.

Thank you Kim! That was very kind of you to share your experience and it makes me really happy that you and Brad were satisfied with the level of service I gave you!

That definitely was an exciting day at close, right in the trenches... that's definitely a story I still tell to all my Realtor friends.

What Kim and Brad fail to mention is that they were the coolest clients to have, so chill (even their baby was chill!), so willing to work with people, very conscientious of the other party in the transaction, and just a pleasure to work with. It was fun to geek it out with Brad with the drone and people's movie collections and to nerd it out with Kim regarding possible tank locations, setups, and potential upgrades!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business and for the fun times during the whole process! I love my job and I hope all my future clients are Kim's and Brad's! rock.gif

Archived