93g frameless cube

deangelove

[ost=240985" timestamp="1398309200]How old is this system? What equipment are you using?

This is a fairly new system, probably too new for everything that is currently in it (at least in my mind/experience). A little over three weeks old. My minion, I mean mentee, decided to come home with another complete setup, including corals and a Yellowtail Blue Damselfish, about 4 days ago. O.o Well, you know what happens when you move an established setup, even properly. So, considering the corals and anemone were looking *quite* unhappy in their newly relocated setup, everything got moved to this tank, in effort to save them. So far, so good... and I'm testing everyday, because I am paranoid, just due to the age of the setup.

Equipment:

Eheim Classic 600 (2217) Canister Filter

CoralLife 125 Super Skimmer

~15g DIY Sump

Fluval Sea LED M24 25watt 25,000k light

BuildMyLED 30" XB Series 12,000K light

One T5 17watt 7800k light

And I'll have to go look for the return pump & powerhead boxes for that info, soon.

take a look at xanreefers 93 cube, shes got an awsome design going on, but def coming along nicely

Will do, thanks! I plan on modifying the aquascape slightly, but that was temporarily postponed in effort to save corals. It will happen at some point, soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived